• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

Bread

Banned
Maybe I work with a bunch of mostly lame ass people but does anyone like their x-mas parties?

Unless you are my friend who gets to party at the White House with Biden/Obama x-mas parties are pretty lame IMHO.
i drink with my coworkers outside of work so this will just be like that except i'm not paying. what's not to like about that!?

I'm expecting inappropriate snaps
oh you should!

I still own NFL2K5, i have a modded xbox and used Trainers to make Eli awesome like he was in 2011 season, recently i played it and just played Rookie Eli since he's no different from current Eli..

Tom Penny

Maybe I work with a bunch of mostly lame ass people but does anyone like their x-mas parties?

Unless you are my friend who gets to party at the White House with Biden/Obama x-mas parties are pretty lame IMHO.
Only fun seeing rookies not listen and get banged up and call in and get fired or attempt to work hungover.

Jarnet87

Jose Mourinho has become the Jeff Fisher of soccer.

Up 1 goal - conceed

Down a goal - equalize

Tied - do nothing you're golden

Adam SchefterVerified account
‏@AdamSchefter
Browns claimed promising rookie RB Darius Jackson on waivers one day after Dallas released him to make room for Darren McFadden, per source.

....dammit, Farooq was right

bionic77

I finally went this year after 5 years at the company, it was pretty lame they do give out good gifts though so it worth it for that at least
All the gifts at our party go to the staff people.

Usually there is some kind of raffle and there are always hard feelings at whoever wins a Wii or iPad or whatever the fuck the good prizes are versus the people who get the 25 dollars Starbucks card or some giant ass garbage gift basket.

The reason the party is lame is became I like to talk about the other people at the office with my friends it would be awkward to talk about how bad so and so's secretary's death breath is with her sitting at the table right next to me. They have also set limits on alcohol based on past Christmas parties.

Usually there is some kind of raffle and there are always hard feelings at whoever wins a Wii or iPad or whatever the fuck the good prizes are versus the people who get the 25 dollars Starbucks card or some giant ass garbage gift basket.

The reason the party is lame is became I like to talk about the other people at the office with my friends it would be awkward to talk about how bad so and so's secretary's death breath is with her sitting at the table right next to me. They have also set limits on alcohol based on past Christmas parties.

If you have high income disparity throughout the office, it's going to be awkward. What does a lawyer have to talk about with their secretary at a party?

If you have high income disparity throughout the office, it's going to be awkward. What does a lawyer have to talk about with their secretary at a party?

My wife is a fundraiser and has mastered the art of talking to anyone and everyone. It's absolutely amazing and I am mystified at her abilities.

bionic77

My wife is a fundraiser and has mastered the art of talking to anyone and everyone. It's absolutely amazing and I am mystified at her abilities.
:lol

That is not an ability. That is common sense.

And I won't say anything about your wife but a lot of people who have the task of dealing with people or selling things are hot ass chicks who just flirt with everyone. It is amazing how effective it is.

Usually families or dogs is the main conversation. That and people we hate.

But most people are just so boring that it is bore to sit with them. Why should I always have to carry the load of entertaining people? Sometimes I just want to sit in my shorts and t-shirt and just watch Big Trouble in Little China while drinking some coffee!

For mine only the top senior management don't get gifts, we are a pretty small company though so most people know each other and are good friends, still I just ended up hanging out with the co-workers I usually go to lunch with or hang out with after work anyways so it's just a giant waste of time, oh and the food always sucks too.

Greg and bionic need to play their table tennis match already.

At this point it would be like when Pacquaio finally fought Mayweather (which one is Pac and which one is Mayweather hmmm) after 5 years of dodging each other, but its better than nothing.

Greg

I haven't played in months, so this is bionic's best chance

but still as likely as the Browns making the Super Bowl this year

Bread

Banned
i have been in VR training to face off against greg in ping pong

the only problem is that their top difficulty is "master", they need to add a tougher one called "greg".

i have been in VR training to face off against greg in ping pong

the only problem is that their top difficulty is "master", they need to add a tougher one called "greg".

You want to meet up and maybe hit some balls? We can do it in private, so no need to be embarrassed.

Hindl

Zach Berman ✔ @ZBerm
Brandon Brooks said he suffers from anxiety. It's from his obsession with football, he said. He is receiving treatment.
8:09 PM - 14 Dec 2016

Reuben Frank ✔ @RoobCSN
Brooks: "I'm not ashamed. I'm not embarrassed. It's life. I'll get through this." Said already on medications to help.
8:06 PM - 14 Dec 2016 · Philadelphia, PA

Damn, hope the dude gets everything worked out. Anxiety is no joke

Striker

Is Okwara as good as Collinsworth was saying?

It was one game but it's encouraging to see him playing well against very good competition.

He's easily surpassed Owa Odighizuwa who was last year's 3rd rd pick, and he was an UDFA this year.

re: contract years

Hakeem Nicks' one is so disappointing. He played not to get injured and sucked hard.

bionic77

I lost my ping and pong skillz.

Unless Greg is a scrub it won't be much of a match. My serve was crap when I played months ago for the first time in years. The mind remembers but the body cannot keep up.

Still decent at basketball though! Fierce old man skills!

Playoff clinching scenarios for the week

NFC:
Cowboys already have clinched a spot. Can clinch division and bye with a win/tie and a Giants loss, clinch homefield with a win and a Giants/Lions tie
Lions clinch division with a win and Packers loss, or a tie, Packers loss, and Vikings loss or tie
Seahawks clinch division with win/tie or Cards loss/tie
Giants enter with win, Skins loss, and Vikings and Packers losing or tying

AFC:
Pats clinch division with win/tie or Dolphins loss/tie. Clinch bye with the same, plus a Chiefs win or a Steelers loss/tie
Chiefs enter with win; tie and Dolphins loss; tie and Broncos loss or tie; or Broncos losing and Pats or Ravens losing/tying
Raiders enter with win; tie and Dolphins or Broncos losing; them, Broncos, and Dolphins tying; them and Dolphins tying, with Chiefs winning; Dolphins and Broncos losing, and either the Steelers or Ravens losing/tying; or Dolphins losing, Chiefs winning/tying, and either Steelers or Ravens losing/tying

TL;DR Seahawks, Pats, Chiefs and Raiders control their destiny

Top Bottom