• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

i expect nintendo to make good nintendo games and they generally do.

so i'm good with that

They've never once let me down

Meanwhile definitely JNA and probably Gata, and absolutely a majority of other Americans who chose to vote, elected Trump

One of these sides deserves trust

bionic77

They've never once let me down

Meanwhile definitely JNA and probably Gata, and absolutely a majority of other Americans who chose to vote, elected Trump

One of these sides deserves trust
I kind of regret not getting a WiiU. Almost as much as I regret getting a PS4. No regrets with the 3DS though.

Trump fans sticking together, I see how it is...

Does it have any games?
It is getting the new Zelda which is so awesome that it is probably wrong to just call it a 'game'. Life event is probably more accurate.

Imagine playing grasshopper or whatever game it is you live and on the 2nd break for tea you guys just whip out your Switch consoles for some mariokart or some other awesome multiplayer game.

The future will be here come March. Jump on the train or get out of the way. Progress stops for no man.

I kind of regret not getting a WiiU. Almost as much as I regret getting a PS4. No regrets with the 3DS though.

It is getting the new Zelda which is so awesome that it is probably wrong to just call it a 'game'. Life event is probably more accurate.

Imagine playing grasshopper or whatever game it is you live and on the 2nd break for tea you guys just whip out your Switch consoles for some mariokart or some other awesome multiplayer game.

The future will be here come March. Jump on the train or get out of the way. Progress stops for no man.
I regret my ps4 more then I ever could have imagined.

Didn't even mention me smh

Nobody wants to play with you :(

You're letting yourself down with your feigned ignorance but otherwise you make a good point.

The NFL has taken seriously the drop in TV ratings, and the reaction could be a decrease in TV advertisements.

Daniel Kaplan of SportsBusiness Journal reports that the league will experiment with the number of advertising breaks in Week 16. The league will change the numbers of ads in a given break, and the total number of ad breaks during a given game. The effort could help the league determine whether fans want longer ad breaks that occur less frequently or shorter but more numerous breaks.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/12/14/nfl-will-tinker-with-tv-ads-in-week-16/

At the very least fix the shit where we get like a 10 minute break of "YOU DON'T OWN ME!" one fucking play and then another ad break. I really would just rather watch people stand around on the field or the refs confer about something.

Gobias

Banned
You wanna know the biggest proof that the Switch will do it? F said he ain't getting one.

If only F was a Trump supporter. We would all be doing it already instead of having to wait till 2017

Top Bottom