• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

bionic77

In regards to the negative Switch rumors, i believe a once great former NFL head coach put it best:

These are lies spread by our enemies.

Stay strong, fellas. March is coming.
As I said before if graphics matter to you then get a PC or shut the fuck up.

For the games I like I don't see any real substantial graphical gains going from PS3 to 4. Obviously it is stronger and the graphics are better, but it ain't a NES to SNES difference. Hell it is not even a TG16 to SNES difference. We are going from the Genesis to the SNES. The jump is nice but the graphics on the Genny were good enough.

And considering the Switch is portable and brings true happiness no one should really care about specs.

In gaming age most of the people complain are mark as bitches who never had any intention of buying a console and love going into a thread and screaming that whatever news came out just swayed them from buying the console they never intended to buy. You see it in most threads. Fuck the Galaxy/iPhone/Nintendo/PS4/etc. because it doesn't have a obscure feature that I am going to pretend is the difference between life and death!

Fuck that hyperbolic nonsense. A new era is upon us. Up your internet game if you want to be able to keep up. Hyperbole? Roads? Where we are going there is none of that shit!

Switch 2017.

Gobias

Banned
Revised 2017 plans:

1.) Patriots make Super Bowl but is discovered they cheated with the help of Trump
2.) Trump impeached and lebrong is elected president
3.) lebrong cancels the NFL forever
4.) The Switch does it
5.) F is imprisoned

MechDX

Jim Irsay not anticipating changes at Colts coach, GM

evil-smile.gif

bionic77

Bionic when Switch preorders finally go live
ddh-8.gif
:lol

I was actually more excited (and scared) for Star Wars last year. Still can't believe that movie delivered. Hoping that Switch is the return to form for videogames that The Force Awakens was for movies.

Got my tickets for Rogue One next week but not nearly as hyped for it.

Also, did people on gaming side really expect a $250 portable to be as powerful or more powerful than the PS4? Graphically a iPad pro is not in the same league as the PS4 and that is $500. For a message board about games sometimes it shocks me how little people actually seem to know about the subject matter this site is based on. Then again most of them seem to think they are getting cutting edge graphics on bargain bin PC parts so I probably shouldn't be too surprised...

Zee-Row

Banned
I was looking at the Dolphins-Cards highlights , why are players and fans getting rained on with that new roof? I thought the purpose of that roof was for that to not happen?

People are still complaining about Nintendo and graphics technology in 2016?

You want PS4/XBone graphics, get a PS4 or XBone. Amazing concept I realize.

DMczaf

People are still complaining about Nintendo and graphics technology in 2016?

You want PS4/XBone graphics, get a PS4 or XBone. Amazing concept I realize.

I also want a console that is not completely fucked like the Wii U was. Taking forever to install games, load games or apps, hell even just booting up the system!

Nintendo is on The List until they can prove otherwise!

I was looking at the Dolphins-Cards highlights , why are players and fans getting rained on with that new roof? I thought the purpose of that roof was for that to not happen?
It's more to shade the fans and keep it cooler. They want the weather to still be a part of the game. During a light rain it keeps most of the fans dry.

And can anyone explain why the fuck the Dolphins/jets is on Saturday.

It's more to shade the fans and keep it cooler. They want the weather to still be a part of the game. During a light rain it keeps most of the fans dry.

And can anyone explain why the fuck the Dolphins/jets is on Saturday.
Last year they played on Saturday and it was fun times watching.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I regret my ps4 more then I ever could have imagined.

I only really picked up a PS4 for Persona 5, whenver it finally comes out. Though I also picked up a few other exclusives I can't snag on Steam (or have garbage PC ports like PES). Plus the kids still like playing Rock Band together, and my song library's on PSN.

Speaking of, I sent a bunch of random PSN invites to folks I recognized that I never got around to a couple years back before my PS3 got the old YLOD.

I also want a console that is not completely fucked like the Wii U was. Taking forever to install games, load games or apps, hell even just booting up the system!

Nintendo is on The List until they can prove otherwise!

The Quick Launch menu isn't that bad for launching Wii U games. Doing anything else though does take longer than it should.

I guess load times won't be so much of an issue on Switch given the physical game format.

Hindl

Damn that would suck. Although venture beat has been pretty inaccurate with the switch in the past, whereas other sources that have been dead on for other rumors are saying the opposite. The article is also written pretty oddly, like even though it's using an older chipset than other rumors, this has the switch as having more tflops than the other rumors too. It's not impossible that venture beat is right but I'm not sold yet

Hunter S.

Fuck you Bill!

@MikeKlis
As Pats coach, Belichick is 3-7 in Denver. Asked about unique challenges in playing here: "The Broncos are a good football team.'' #9sports

Fuck Trump and his dumb Secretary of Energy!

Top Bottom