• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
All of my orders say approved at least and I have the confirmation numbers. I only did them a couple of hours ago.

RBH

tempHero_Composite--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

tempMedia-Gallery-Helmet--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

tempMedia-Gallery-Pantstripe--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

tempMedia-Gallery-Freeman-front--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

14720335_10154143063802842_3526198395160707769_n.jpg

This Sunday, the Atlanta Falcons will bring back black as they take the field in a blended 1966 replica uniform paying homage to the athletes and teams that paved the way before them.

As a tribute to their inaugural year, the Falcons throwback design aesthetic will stay true to 1966 with exception of the helmet. The original uniform featured a red helmet with a similar bold stripe pattern down the center to match the pants and socks. This year, due to NFL helmet safety rules, the team will punctuate the throwback uniform with their current black helmet. It will showcase the original Falcon crest used by the team from 1966 to 2003 - the same black on black design worn in the team’s 1998 Super Bowl appearance.

The team will wear the throwback design at home this weekend against the San Francisco 49ers (December 18th).
Reminds me of our NFC West battles against Steve Young and Jerry Rice in the 90's :')
where we got demolished the majority of the time :(

The Falcons being in the NFC West was a weird time.........

MechDX

so...this wouldn't work if, say, I wanted a disc copy from the MS store because the credits don't stack there. I could only take 10 off a purchase at a time?

Still havent gotten a confirmation email.

I turned the points in one after another in 500 amd 1000 increments. As I redeemed them I quickly took the codes and bought the Xbox Live credit and redeemed the codes on Xbox.com for the points.

What's the point if people are still getting rained on?

Mostly shade for 70-90 percent on the people there and the ones in the upper areas didn't get rained on, a lot of the Miami media pointed that out on Twitter during the game. It's a lot better than sitting in the Miami sun during sept/oct

I wish the NFL would just tell the NCAA to go fuck themselves and move the Thursday games to Saturday all season long. Fuck college. Fuck football.

This. Fuck TNF. Double header Saturday night, one game starting at 5 and the 2nd one starting at 8:30, would be a great. Follow that up with the Gatas moving to London and hosting games 8x/year on Sunday morning at 9:30am and we're looking at some serious round-the-clock f
uck
ball!

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 3m3 minutes ago

Four teams put in claims for former #Cowboys RB Darius Jackson: #Eagles, #Browns, #Giants, #49ers. … Cleveland got him.
8 replies 20 retweets 14 likes

poor guy

Greg

don't know how I missed it all these years growing up, but watched The Year Without a Santa Claus for the first time last night

Snow Miser the GOAT

WedgeX

Banned
Wins by the last 3 Browns coaches: 14

Wins by the last 3 Steelers coaches: 442

That's comparing apples and browns, chuck.

Gotta compare like with like. Including a winless season.

Wins by the last 3 Browns coaches: 14

Wins by the last 3 Lions coaches: 57

Greg

Heat Miser 4lyfe biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!
he was shit

his lyrics were worse, and he didn't do that funny spin and noise like Snow Miser

that was actually the greatest part of the whole show except for the sound of Santa sneezing

Is anyone watching this shit game tonight?

Love how NFL just pulls down its pants and takes a massive shit on the audience every Thursday Night.

bionic77

Last preason, I gave you my heart
OldDfqo.jpg

But the very first game, you gave it away
Screen_Shot_2016-01-11_at_4.01.40_PM.0.png

Next year, to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special
nintendoswitch_hardware_02.jpg

Once bitten and twice shy
OldDfqo.jpg

I keep my distance, but you still catch my eye
Johnny-Manziel-Cleveland-Browns.jpg

Tell me baby, do you still recognize me?
rs_600x600-151212073658-600-olivia-munn-star-wars-princess-leia-2007-121215.jpg

Wells it been a year, it doesn't surprise me
1480393624223.jpg

I wrapped it up an sent it
with a note saying "I Love You" I meant it
screen-shot-2015-05-06-at-2-38-08-pm.png

Now I know what a fool I've been
But if you kissed me now I know you'd fool me again
tim-tebow-running-in-rain.jpg

Why? These last three games are practically meaningless and this is the best RB draft in years, decades even. If they get him cool but they should draft one anyway

If he came in and looked good then they might not have to use a pick on a RB and instead could use it on one of the many other holes that the team has.

MechDX

Just redeemed another 500 Bing reward points for $5 Xbox credit

Now at $75. Give me that sweet, sweet year end game sale MS!

This is such a crazy story, but how many of you knew that the Eagles used to be the Seelers, and the Steelers used to be the Eagles. How differently would things have turned out if these guys had not decided to trade franchises. Could you imagine a move like this happening today? Like if Kraft traded the Pats to Irsay, and Irsay traded the Colts to Kraft.

In December 1940, Steelers owner Art Rooney sold the Steelers franchise (including the players) to 28-year-old Thompson for $160,000 and then used half of that to buy a half interest in the Eagles franchise from his friend Bert Bell.[2][3] After having second thoughts, the owners traded their cities back to each other before the start of the 1941 season — so that the Steelers franchise moved to Philadelphia and became the Philadelphia Eagles and the Eagles franchise moved to Pittsburgh and became the Pittsburgh Steelers. As part of the deal, eleven members of the 1940 Steelers were traded to the Eagles franchise (and thereby continued to play in Pittsburgh), while seventeen of the 1940 Eagles were traded to the Steelers franchise (and thereby continued to play in Philadelphia).[2]

Hindl

If he came in and looked good then they might not have to use a pick on a RB and instead could use it on one of the many other holes that the team has.

I wouldn't want to miss out on this class of RBs anyway. This is a class with good RB and CB talent, I'd be pretty mad if we don't walk away with a RB in one of the first 3 rounds.

Top Bottom