• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

Khalil Mack has 8 games in a row with at least one sack, that's tied for the longest streak for an Oakland Raiders player. He'll break that team record on Sunday.

I'm not sure what the NFL record is for consecutive games with a strip sack, Mack is currently at 3.

Giants are doing it!

CzuwBPIXgAAewOL.png

Hey RBH

Hey RBH

Hey RBH

Hey RBH

Hey RBH

Hey RBH

Hey RBH

mike babcock || tmz @michaeljb1
Jamal Anderson, ex-Atlanta Falcons star RB, allegedly exposed his penis at a gas station, according to cops. More:

jbug617

Banned
Khalil Mack has 8 games in a row with at least one sack, that's tied for the longest streak for an Oakland Raiders player. He'll break that team record on Sunday.

I'm not sure what the NFL record is for consecutive games with a strip sack, Mack is currently at 3.

From Chan
raiders-bow-down-to-khalil-mack.gif

BigAT

Hey RBH

Hey RBH

Hey RBH

Hey RBH

Hey RBH

Hey RBH

Hey RBH

mike babcock || tmz @michaeljb1
Jamal Anderson, ex-Atlanta Falcons star RB, allegedly exposed his penis at a gas station, according to cops. More:
Grover being judgmental of someone doing something stupid while drunk?

6fed39d5580b7b605dac3a4a980b9923.png

Eleuin

Hey, a whole article all about BG's bae
“Well, I always like to say that I wasn’t very productive,” she recalls of the Browns’ three-year post-Baltimore layoff. “But I was very reproductive. I had three children.”
She really did it

rbhsmugsmiley.jpg

Mindlog

Reminds me of our NFC West battles against Steve Young and Jerry Rice in the 90's :')
where we got demolished the majority of the time :(

The Falcons being in the NFC West was a weird time.........
Make the Falcons great again.
89w1AHg.jpg

Hunter S.

The Oakland Raiders regular season winning percentage from 2003-2014 is 29.2%.

Since hiring the former Broncos defensive coordinator Jack Del Rio to coach them, the Chokeland thugs have a 53.1 winning percentage and give the Browns hope...

Still lead the league in penalties, living up to their violent traditions.

I still dont understand the Titans

They beat
Lions, Dolphins, Broncos
And then they cant beat chargers, texans, and the fuckin colts.... i mean If they could actually hold a lead they would be 10-3...

Striker

29th and 30th for running the ball. Top 5 for pass protection which is all skewed because of Eli getting rid of the ball faster and the scheme. I wonder where Ereck Flowers ranks among hurries or QB hits allowed.

MechDX

I still dont understand the Titans

They beat
Lions, Dolphins, Broncos
And then they cant beat chargers, texans, and the fuckin colts....

Because they are the Tacks. Teams just get in a rut where they can not beat certain teams. Mental thing more than anything else.

Look at the Texans vs the Patriots for example

Striker

Dave Birkett @davebirkett 9m9 minutes ago

Matt Stafford was wearing the same or a similar glove w/4 fingers exposed. Looked like the glove on the middle finger today might be intact

Dave Birkett @davebirkett
Stafford didn't look as sharp throwing today. Ball wasn't as crisp & he was fiddling with the glove a lot.

MechDX

Ben Fennell ‏@BenFennell_NFL 24m24 minutes ago
Never would have thought to see #Cardinals dead last in 20+ air yard throws (only 9 on the year - tied w/ HOU)... 9/53 3 TDs, 6 INTs in 2016

patrick d. starr ‏@PatDStat 4m4 minutes ago
@JeffRisdon @BenFennell_NFL and I want to say Houston had 4 maybe 5 20+ in the first two games of the season.

amazing

The Oakland Raiders regular season winning percentage from 2003-2014 is 29.2%.

Since hiring the former Broncos defensive coordinator Jack Del Rio to coach them, the Chokeland thugs have a 53.1 winning percentage and give the Browns hope...

Still lead the league in penalties, living up to their violent traditions.

Raiders make getting to the playoffs look easy this year. Just 3 easy games left.

Top Bottom