• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

Is this the biggest game of Jameis' career?

Bad thing about being good and the Cowboys is that everyone shows up, especially when you play every game in primetime.

So most iOS games (my understanding anyway) just use Game Center/Facebook/Twitter/Google to match with your contacts.

Nintendo went to the 12 digit friend code for Super Mario Run because of course they did.

So most iOS games (my understanding anyway) just use Game Center/Facebook/Twitter/Google to match with your contacts.

Nintendo went to the 12 digit friend code for Super Mario Run because of course they did.
Is Nintendo gonna use that shit for the switch? Bionic said everything would be alright🤔

A good plan amidst all these hackings and attacking and crackings. Your Run is safe, and your Switch will be safe too

squicken

Czunr5HWgAAJBal.jpg:large

CzuntSvWEAEcS5X.jpg:large

I wonder what the deal is with Treadwell.

He's slow and he struggles with running the correct routes. Patterson is the same, though at least he is fast. Meanwhile Diggs is a 4th round pick and Theilen is an UDFA and make a good WR duo

29th and 30th for running the ball. Top 5 for pass protection which is all skewed because of Eli getting rid of the ball faster and the scheme. I wonder where Ereck Flowers ranks among hurries or QB hits allowed.

Vikings are the same with the quick passes. There's really no way to quantify OL play imo. Just have to watch the games/tape. Peyton played behind some terrible OLs but had a low sack%

Is Nintendo gonna use that shit for the switch? Bionic said everything would be alright🤔

Bionic also hates multyiplayer gamning. They could require you to calculate the volume of a surface of revolution every time you want to play online and bionic wouldnt give a fuck. Switch will be great if you like playing sp games on the go.

Playoff Predictions:

1st Seed: Cheatriots
2nd Seed: The Bay's Lovable Bitch
3rd Seed: Ugly Bumblebees
4th Seed: Asswieler and Friends
5th Seed: Time Management
6th Seed: Lolphins

1st Seed: Romo's fragile body
2nd Seed: Pussy cats
3rd Seed: Legion of Gloom
4th Seed: Matty Ice
5th Seed: Destroyer of Evil
6th Seed: Racists

These arent funny I know but this is my playoff predictions

Hindl

Lol. I love Nintendo but their ability to fuck up the simplest things are hilarious

Bionic also hates multyiplayer gamning. They could require you to calculate the volume of a surface of revolution every time you want to play online and bionic wouldnt give a fuck. Switch will be great if you like playing sp games on the go.

Sounds great to me. I suck at competitive multiplayer

squicken

Playoff Predictions:s

To me the biggest game this week is NY-DET. DET's schedule seems like they could go 0-3 the rest of the way. And even with NY's win vs DAL, the way their offense is playing, they could as well. Though I think Philly is kinda playing out the string so the Giants will probably win that one

I still dont understand the Titans

They beat
Lions, Dolphins, Broncos
And then they cant beat chargers, texans, and the fuckin colts.... i mean If they could actually hold a lead they would be 10-3...
Titans can't beat anyone in their division except the Jags. Mariota had 2 horrible turnovers in presser time against the Chargers. Lewan committed a stupid personal foul at the 2 yard line to lose against the Raiders

What do the Raiders need to happen in Week 15 to jump back up to Seed #1?

Raider win over dolts
Chefs loss from TITANS
Cheatriots loss from the donkeys

Anything else, or is that not enough? I have zero hope that the titans and donkeys can beat their far superior opponents though.

Playoff Predictions:

1st Seed: Cheatriots
2nd Seed: The Bay's Lovable Bitch
3rd Seed: Ugly Bumblebees
4th Seed: Asswieler and Friends
5th Seed: Time Management
6th Seed: Lolphins

1st Seed: Romo's fragile body
2nd Seed: Pussy cats
3rd Seed: Legion of Gloom
4th Seed: Matty Ice
5th Seed: Destroyer of Evil
6th Seed: Racists

These arent funny I know but this is my playoff predictions

jnc I kinda look forward to seeing how Reid fucks their playoff game up

Striker

Seems like Vereen and Pugh will be back this week. Neat.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ayer-of-the-year-leaders?campaign=Twitter_atn

Chris Wesseling's DPoY rankings

1 Von Miller
2 Khalil Mack
3 Aaron Donald
4) Landon Collins, New York Giants safety: A liability in coverage as a rookie, Collins has emerged as perhaps the best all-around safety in the league in his second NFL season. The tone-setter of the league's most improved defense is the only player in the NFL with at least 100 tackles, three sacks and five interceptions this season. He leads all safeties in those categories as well as in passes defensed (13).

Mindlog

I think the only way to save 2017 is if scientists develop a new type of beer.
1/2 IPA
1/2 Light Lager
1/2 PCP

Going to get the Patreon going.

j-wood

If we (the titans) beat the chiefs this weekend, I'm almost positive we make the playoffs and win the AFC south. We would have a much better record if Marcus didn't have the turnover problem he seems to have solved in the back half of the season.

Week 1: We shutdown the vikings offense, they won soley on the pick 6's Mariota threw.
Week 3: Lost to the raiders by one score, stupid lewan penalty killed us
Week 4: Lost to the texans by one score, basically the same scenario as week 1
Week 7: Lost to the colts because of turnovers
Week 9: Lost to the chargers because of turnovers
Week 10: Lost ot the colts because of turnovers

Theme: Without the turnovers, the Titans would be winning the AFCS easily.

squicken

Titans are so well positioned to dominate the AFCS with all the picks they have from LAR. And it looks like they have a GM who won't blow the picks, unlike Snead after the RG3 trade. Last year Robinson used some of those picks to get Conklin, who is pretty good

King Kovu

If we (the titans) beat the chiefs this weekend, I'm almost positive we make the playoffs and win the AFC south. We would have a much better record if Marcus didn't have the turnover problem he seems to have solved in the back half of the season.

We could be easily 9-4 or 10-3. The loses to the Colts still haunt me at night :(

why do you want to kill Grover man

.5 IPA / .5 Light Lager sounds like shit

I'm not some degenerate who just drinks anything man. I'm just a guy who drinks a lot of what I like naymsayin

First person to wise crack about "a lot means 1" gets put on ignore, don't mess with me

Also I wouldn't dare defile my body with angel dust

RBH

.5 IPA / .5 Light Lager sounds like shit

I'm not some degenerate who just drinks anything man. I'm just a guy who drinks a lot of what I like naymsayin

First person to wise crack about "a lot means 1" gets put on ignore, don't mess with me

Also I wouldn't dare defile my body with angel dust

A lot means 1

:)

Dolphins road to the playoffs is winning 2 of 3 and having Denver lose 2 of 3. Dolphins have NYJ, Bills, and Pats. Broncos have Pats, Chiefs, and Raiders.

Any predictions?

Dolphins road to the playoffs is winning 2 of 3 and having Denver lose 2 of 3. Dolphins have NYJ, Bills, and Pats. Broncos have Pats, Chiefs, and Raiders.

Any predictions?

I think we'll beat Jets but with Moore we probably won't beat Bills or Pats unless Pats sit out everyone or Bill goes crazy like he did last year.

I predict Matt Moore won't give the job back to Tannehill.

TRIGGERED

Top Bottom