• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

Fox318

lol Fisher on his firing trying to justify in his head he wasn't part of the big plan anyway..not that he sucks donkey balls at coaching..

“He didn’t win enough games, and the organization has a much bigger picture,” Fisher said. “And I don’t think I was ever part of seeing the new stadium.”

Bullshit he was hired because of the oilers-titans move.

The owner conspired to make the rams shitty and keep on flooding the team with draft picks and like the 76ers some how magically turn on winning mode when they thought they could win.

bionic77

I lost both my QBs!!! It's not fair friend :(

DbBZ3tc.gif
Times are tough.

But Switch is going to turn it all around.

From what I have seen of the coming software and specifications it will be even more fun to have a Switch in your hands then a giant, juicy ass (I leave the gender to you).

Nintendos on another level.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Heath Evans, among many other people, was always one of the loudest critics against Matthew Stafford. Especially after his former coach, Joe Lombardi, was fired during that whole fiasco. I'd ask for his take now but I don't really care tbh

Times are tough.

But Switch is going to turn it all around.

From what I have seen of the coming software and specifications it will be even more fun to have a Switch in your hands then a giant, juicy ass (I leave the gender to you).

Nintendos on another level.

Is the Maxwell thing confirmed? If so, DOA.

Heath Evans, among many other people, was always one of the loudest critics against Matthew Stafford. Especially after his former coach, Joe Lombardi, was fired during that whole fiasco. I'd ask for his take now but I don't really care tbh

Jesus he just chews the entire scene with his fat fuck of a face.

No one in the world knows less about football then Heath. He is the worst.

this_guy

Does this mean the Switch does NOT have Blast Processing™? Because the Super Nintendo was superior to the Sega Genesis despite not having it.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Andrew Luck's 67-game reg season career:
41-26 record
152 sacks
400-plus hits
34 starting O-line combos (35th Sunday at Vikes)

https://twitter.com/mchappell51/status/809883294913490944

Manning with Colts for comparison:

@13sportsindy I don't have the total breakdown on O-line combos or hits, but . . .
Manning after 67 starts
34-33 record
89 sacks
How does that stack up against Carr the Greater, the best Texans QB?

Line_HTX

This protecting the star player after knocking a woman out cold needs to FUCKING STOP.

God, I hope OU gets the PSU penalties for this shit.

Jarnet87

Switch non believers resolve will shatter when they see that new Mario in January

That won't be available at launch.

Dats Nintendo.

bionic77

Look at the people who are opposed to the Switch, a system that outputs pure happiness.

If you want to emulate and follow morons, hot dog eating sluts and fans of Tom Brady you are free to do so. But don't come back and complain to us when we living the good life and you are arguing with Scooter and Gata over who gets to fuck the $10 hooker they found on Craigslist.

Look at the people who are opposed to the Switch, a system that outputs pure happiness.

If you want to emulate and follow morons, hot dog eating sluts and fans of Tom Brady you are free to do so. But don't come back and complain to us when we living the good life and you are arguing with Scooter and Gata over who gets to fuck the $10 hooker they found on Craigslist.

There would no argument. Gata would have to go after me so that I can show him what to do.

bionic77

There would no argument. Gata would have to go after me so that I can show him what to do.
You are crazy if you think a savage youth like Gata can wait in a line at Chick Fil A let alone for a hooker without cutting to the front.

When he stands in front of you with his dick out and a look in his eye that could only be described as aggressively thirsty that is going to be the exact moment that you wish you had gotten a Switch for launch.

Top Bottom