• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

1301.gif

G'DAY MATE

M_A_C

that Joe Mixon video is pretty brutal. wonder if any NFL team will touch him.

I just watched the Lawrence Phillips documentary on Showtime and it's a real eye opener to the violent side someone can have, despite how much help and how many chances he was given.

Looks like a massive event, holy cow. Is it like the Cricket Super Bowl?

It's not like the Owl in that it's not a championship game or anything like that but it's a big event yeah. That's the biggest cricket ground in Australia (100,000 capacity) and every year it hosts a cricket match which starts the day after Christmas. They'll probably get 60-75,000 fans in for the first day of the game this year.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxing_Day_Test

EDIT: Basically think of it like the Thanksgiving Day games.

this_guy

We need a video game magazine like Next Generation (back in the 90s) to build hype for the Switch. We need to know how many polygons per second the Switch is capable of before determining if the games are good or not.

@AkronJackson
The Bills have put out the call for snow shovelers at their stadium. Free game ticket tomorrow if you work at least 4 hours!

Your reward for manual labor: having to watch Browns/Bills

BigAT

Who is ready for some football today!

New Mexico vs. Texas San Antonio 2:00 PM

Houston vs. San Diego State 3:30 PM

Appalachian State vs. Toledo 5:30 PM

UCF vs. Arkansas State 5:30 PM

Southern Mississippi vs. Louisiana Lafayette 9:00 PM

New York Jets vs. Miami Dolphins 8:25 PM

Who is ready for some "football" today...

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
My favorite thing is when people are in such a hurry to post a thread they don't double check the title lmao

Edit: six college games? Thought the NFL started this weekend

Line_HTX

"How it gets perceived and all, that's what you guys get to talk about when you want to and I think it's a waste of energy but I understand it. I don't expect that you can see it from our perspective. I thought it was an excellent demonstration of planning and prep and execution. It worked perfectly, except for the end of it was terrible. But that allowed us to keep the football and it didn't have anything to do with something with the score or anything, just trying to finish the game as well as we could, in command of it as we were."

The late fake punt was excellent planning, Pete???

USO is love USO if life. Too much free food at the airport lol. Gonna fail my next weigh in XD

Z's FAT!

>:p

Always a fantastic occasion around here when the Panthers get together with the Rs.

The Carolinas' Old Team* vs. the Carolinas' New Team

*Before the Panthers came into existence as a franchise, NC was mostly fans of the Washington NFL Franchise because they were the closest nationally relevant team, SC was mostly (and still is significantly) Steelers fans because of bandwagoners and military expats. Along with pockets of Falcons fans because some people hate themselves.

These days, with the influx of Yankee transplants, the WNF is probably the least represented of the NFC East teams in the cities, but you'll still find many of their fans out in Redneckville

Top Bottom