• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
If he covers him alone, he's getting smoked. Tye, Shepard and Cruz need to make play anyway. It's been all Odell. Ansah v. Flowers will be... fun.

Slay is one of the best cover corners in the league. He usually locks down receivers and has since the 2014 Cowboys playoff game where he stopped Dez that game. I'm sure it helped after we drafted him that he would go up against Megatron routinely in practice.

You guys have a pretty solid WR core outside of OBJ anyway.

Ansah has been hurt with a pretty bad ankle sprain since Week 2. He just isn't the same and doesn't have that burst off the line he usually does. It's one of those ankle injuries that's going to need the offseason to heal.

It should be a great game though either way. Lots of great matchups mañana

RBH

Bah. Gonna have to stream the game tomorrow.

image.php

squicken

Irsay says he's bringing back Pagano and Grigson b/c their records are similar to Peyton's early years. I wonder if he remembers he fired Jim Mora?

BigAT

Eric Ebron, who, it's worth remembering, is not Odell Beckham Jr. or Aaron Donald, is expected to play today for the Lions.

WedgeX

Banned
I know that DC is basically next door to Baltimore...but I would really rather watch the Lions and Giants today.

Time for a good ol' radio listenin' today.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I think my fave thing about the Dolphins doing it is my coworker who swears he is a "die-hard" Dolphins fan doesn't even realize they're in a playoff spot right now.

RBH

Cz91svKUcAAisX-.jpg:large

NES Classic will be sold at Best Buy on 12/20

Stores will be getting a minimum of 12 units with larger stores getting up to 24. All units will be ticketed and cannot be sold prior to 12/20. Best Buy stores open at 8am on 12/20.

For those interested

Greco and Bitonio (aka both starting guards on the Browns) on track to miss at least Week 1 of the 2017 regular season.

0-32 not out of the question

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
So tonight we see if Dak can throw a pass to covert a third down. I think been two weeks since he actually has... MVP, MVP, MVP.

Top Bottom