• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

Ashby

Fitzpatrick should be kicked out of the goddamn league for his voodoo bs getting guys killed so he can stink it up smh

jbug617

Banned
FJX1LJm.gif

j-wood

Wait. I saw this on the guide for NFL network and thought it was a repeat showing.

Why the fuck is there a game on Saturday night?

Wait. I saw this on the guide for NFL network and thought it was a repeat showing.

Why the fuck is there a game on Saturday night?
Since there is no College Football Primetime NFL flexes games to Saturday night.
All the Games except 2 are next saturday for example due to Christmas( Den v KC and BAL v PIT on Christmas).

Only way the Bengals make the playoffs now is winning the AFC North

Thank you Matt Moore for ending the Dalton/Lewis Era, I am forever in your debt

chadskin

Jets have so many needs, I hope they don't draft yet another QB in the first couple of rounds. Trade down, accumulate picks.

Take the year to rebuild and just let Petty and Hack duke it out. If it works out, great, if not you can always grab a QB in the first round in 2018. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Chris Burke is 0-1 with his Week 15 picks. Had the Jets winning 17-14.

http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/12/16/week-15-nfl-picks-predictions-schedule

Darius Slay will be shadowing OBJ the whole game tomorrow.

3. Darius Slay, CB, Lions: The only player on the Giants’ offense who worries defenses at all is Odell Beckham Jr. Slay draws that matchup this week, all while dealing with a sore hamstring. (He was limited in practice Wednesday.) Shut down Beckham, and you shut down the Giants. Is Slay up to the task?

Eli Manning has been terrible against the blitz this year. Hope Teryl Austin dials up blitzes and brings the pressure. Slay should hold up his own against OBJ.

Striker

Eli Manning has been terrible against the blitz this year. Hope Teryl Austin dials up blitzes and brings the pressure. Slay should hold up his own against OBJ.
If he covers him alone, he's getting smoked. Tye, Shepard and Cruz need to make play anyway. It's been all Odell. Ansah v. Flowers will be... fun.

MechDX

I take full credit for my Dolphins winning

They signed TJ, I became a life long fan and they decimate the Jets.

I DID IT!!

Top Bottom