• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

squicken

Michael David Smith @MichaelDavSmith
The 0-13 Browns are 2-11 against the spread this year. The 0-16 Lions were 7-9 against the spread in 2008.

Browns are historically bad. Not even competitive

MechDX

Booker T. HuffmanVerified account
‏@BookerT5x
I am pleased to announce that I am running for Mayor of Houston.

CzlOYqyUkAACrDF.jpg:large

The streams are crossing!! Going to be 5 TIME mayor!

Farooq

Banned
Dallas got rid of a developmental running back in Darius Jackson to keep Darren McFadden who proved last year useless on third and short and did not participate on special teams, and happens to be injured whenever he breathes

Is he coming back on practice squad? DJ was pretty great in the preseason. I guess they feel more comfortable with McFadden if something happened to Zeke/Morris.

jmdajr

Jesus H. Tapdancing Christ what the fuck is up with people expecting me to put an arm around Trump voters who would be happy with taking away all of my civil liberties if it saved them $200 in annual taxes?

But with that 200 bucks you could get a refurbished WiiU!

MechDX

Worst QBs in the NFL by passer rating and (team record)
32. Fitzy (4-9)
31. Brock (7-6)
30. Keenum (4-9)
29. Bortles (2-11)
28. Newton (5-8)
27. Wentz (5-8)
26. Palmer (5-7-1)

One of these things is not like the others....

Bitanator

Is he coming back on practice squad? DJ was pretty great in the preseason. I guess they feel more comfortable with McFadden if something happened to Zeke/Morris.

If nobody takes him, I doubt he is going anywhere, but it makes me shake my head, I don't have any trust in McFadden who cannot even extend his arm fully anymore. This team misses that quick change of pace Randle type of player who came in after Murray and rattles off a big 10+ yard run, maybe Darren can try to fill that, because Morris is not that type of runner at all

Farooq

Banned
If nobody takes him, I doubt he is going anywhere, but it makes me shake my head, I don't have any trust in McFadden who cannot even extend his arm fully anymore. This team misses that quick change of pace Randle type of player who came in after Murray and rattles off a big 10+ yard run, maybe Darren can try to fill that, because Morris is not that type of runner at all

How many games was DJ active? I know why they carried him the on roster, dude has serious talent but I don't think he dressed for a game even when Dunbar was hurt.

I would have thought he would at least get some snaps.

Bitanator

How many games was DJ active? I know why they carried him the on roster, dude has serious talent but I don't think he dressed for a game even when Dunbar was hurt.

I would have thought he would at least get some snaps.

Think he was inactive the whole season, have to go back and check. I'm more worried about not having a tight end to block for the running game more than anything, not too surprising that it has taken a noticeable nosedive when Swaim left the field, people don't realize how dependent this team is by have two functioning tight ends, not having Hanna here really fucks everything up

Bread

Banned
Wow at Pats 54-4 record at home.

It's almost as if they have a special advantage.
the best and loudest fans in football! scientists recorded the volume of the crowd after a patriots touchdown and all of the equipment was shattered, it was never seen again.

Imagine winning over 90% of your home games and still having zero championships to show for it. That shit must burn, no wonder Pats fans are so cranky all the time.

the best and loudest fans in football! scientists recorded the volume of the crowd after a patriots touchdown and all of the equipment was shattered, it was never seen again.
What actually happened was bill destroyed all the equipment before anyone could find out what it really was for.

bionic77

Best qb of all time?

They win 75% of the time with backups and scrubs.

They almost went 4-0 with their 2nd and 3rd qb's.

And why the fuck would I care what Ben thinks? He thinks you get consent from women by making them unconscious. Weird that you use him to support your shit theories. Is Trump going to be your next example?

Best qb of all time?

They win 75% of the time with backups and scrubs.

They almost went 4-0 with their 2nd and 3rd qb's.

And why the fuck would I care what Ben thinks? He thinks you get consent from women by making them unconscious. Weird that you use him to support your shit theories. Is Trump going to be your next example?
Sometimes teams win games

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The streams are crossing!! Going to be 5 TIME mayor!

I remember him doing those commercials for some furniture store in Houston and I couldn't understand a word he said outside of "Let 'em have it"

Mayor of Houston has to be one of the worst jobs especially in the roads department. "Which roads need work and expansion? All of them!".

Also trying to work with the three or four police entities in Houston that aren't part of HPD...such a mess.

Also also every few years there gonna be a big flood and shit is going to be nasty.

Seriously that job is like playing SimCity on hard. Good fucking luck.

Man versus Snake is pretty awesome.

It's on Netflix

About to head off to bed but got a lot of free time tomorrow so might check this out.

The Wire is on Amazon

What do you take me for? Someone who's never seen The Wire?

Movies? IP Man and The Killer if you like action.

Seen The Killer but not Ip Man. Never really got round to Donnie Yen for some reason, although I keep meaning to.

Danger 5!

himZD0M.gif

So that's where that gif came from, I just learned my new fact for the day!

You're keeping up with the Grand Tour right?

Not yet, gonna binge watch it with my brother when I head home this weekend. Any good?

Top Bottom