• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

Dishwalla

Banned
I have no doubts that the Raiders lose in the post season, but there's one thing that's very uncertain. How can McGloin perform for 4 quarters of football with this years running game, this years passing duo + Walford/Roberts, this years offensive line, and a better performing defense than years past.

If he secures a win, I can only imagine the next two weeks will be very, very busy for him. Especially with his contract ending. His performance in his next two Raiders games can turn him into a starter for another team. You better believe he'll be doing his best.

Oh they are gonna lose in the playoffs, just curious at what point. Would be great if we could manage a playoff win.

Think that, depending on how well McGloin plays this Sunday, we may be able to beat Houston, Miami, and possibly even Pittsburgh in a playoff game. Don't see any way we bump off Kansas City and especially New England though, both of those would have been tough with Carr. But like I said, it all depends on Matt's performance.

So what the hell did Doug Martin do?

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago
Bucs RB Doug Martin failed a drug test and is being suspended four games starting now, per league sources

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 50s51 seconds ago
Bucs RB Doug Martin said he will "enter a treatment facility and receive the help I truly need."

Hmmmm

DM

Doug Martin

DM didn't do it

Spinluck

Colts writers and fans saying Luck would win more if he dropped his "aww shucks" demeanor, and just acted like a straight dick to his teammates when they fuck up. Weird.

Pepiope

Colts writers and fans saying Luck would win more if he dropped his "aww shucks" demeanor, and just acted like a straight dick to his teammates when they fuck up. Weird.
Maybe that's what Wentz needs to do in order to get his receivers to start catching balls.

Striker

Media will ride him on that once Eli retires. That's all they've stuck to for the lack of success of the team over the past several years, not the lackluster defense or the roster in general.

Yes, a good QB calls out mistakes of his teammates, as well as knowing when they fuck up themselves. Look at the great QB's in history. All have crazy passion and get mad on the field at times. Even Manning. Luck has always seemed like a "Gee, golly" type of guy.

I have no doubts that the Raiders lose in the post season, but there's one thing that's very uncertain. How can McGloin perform for 4 quarters of football with this years running game, this years passing duo + Walford/Roberts, this years offensive line, and a better performing defense than years past.

If he secures a win, I can only imagine the next two weeks will be very, very busy for him. Especially with his contract ending. His performance in his next two Raiders games can turn him into a starter for another team. You better believe he'll be doing his best.

found this old post I made about McG after his first start for us.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=90365282&postcount=7143

he actually didn't play bad that year all things considered. he does have a tendency to write checks that his arm can't cash, but overall I think he is gonna surprise some people. also, to his advantage DC's don't have any recent tape to prepare for him.

Spinluck

Media will ride him on that once Eli retires. That's all they've stuck to for the lack of success of the team over the past several years, not the lackluster defense or the roster in general.

Yelling and looking like a jackass has worked wonders for Philip Rivers.

By winning.

cleveland-browns-dog-pound-nfl-fan-gifs.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Words have been uttered today that have literally never been uttered before:

"My dream car is a BMW X5"

I'm still shaking my head. That's almost as bad as Browns fans dreaming to one day go 8-8.

Top Bottom