• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

I say we put the fans to the ultimate test

Savage wins a playoff game, they get to make their Savage-exclusive segregated thread

Dolphins win a playoff game, they get the whole league offseason thread

It's a win-win. Dealing with no Texans fans AND dealing with all Dolphins fans

cdyhybrid

ZwgxxGd.png

j-wood

So what the hell did Doug Martin do?

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago
Bucs RB Doug Martin failed a drug test and is being suspended four games starting now, per league sources

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 50s51 seconds ago
Bucs RB Doug Martin said he will "enter a treatment facility and receive the help I truly need."

Grexeno

Bucs RB Doug Martin failed a drug test and is being suspended four games starting now, per league sources

Bucs RB Doug Martin said he will "enter a treatment facility and receive the help I truly need."
99% chance it's just weed

I say we put the fans to the ultimate test

Savage wins a playoff game, they get to make their Savage-exclusive segregated thread

Dolphins win a playoff game, they get the whole league offseason thread

It's a win-win. Dealing with no Texans fans AND dealing with all Dolphins fans
But what if both things happen?

Is DM doing it still?

Wentz bought his O-line personalized shotguns for Christmas.

"I haven't really held a gun or anything before," rookie Isaac Seumalo said. "But I'm more than thankful for it. It looks sweet. Carson said he'd teach me how to use it and all that good stuff."

Thought I'd post this now just in case anybody's surprised by the inevitable DL listing due to accidental gun-cleaning injury

Congrats Gata

@AdamSchefter
Former NYG HC Tom Coughlin is interviewing today with the Jacksonville Jaguars, per league sources. Jaguars off and running.

Pepiope

Thought I'd post this now just in case anybody's surprised by the inevitable DL listing due to accidental gun-cleaning injury
That's such a Wentz type gift. No stupid Xbox consoles that were probably paid for by MS.

BigAT

Coincidentally, Wentz's passing accuracy can best be described as the shotgun approach.

You're stuck with him for at least a decade bb

Carson Wentz ‏@cj_wentz Dec 24
Christmas on the East Coast.... first of many!

Your hunting, outdoorsman, religious QB doesn't fit in with Philadelphia. Fans are going to turn on him, maybe as soon as next season.

Your hunting, outdoorsman, religious QB doesn't fit in with Philadelphia. Fans are going to turn on him, maybe as soon as next season.
Yeah f he doesn't improve significantly next year people are going to be pissed. Started out great this year but he really tailed off.

If he shoots Santa with a snow bullet, they might make a statue of him

And a year later deport it and him to whichever gutter Chip's laying in at that moment

I think we'll be fine at Denver, I just want to see how well McGloin plays in the game to give us a better feel of what to expect in the playoffs.

I have no doubts that the Raiders lose in the post season, but there's one thing that's very uncertain. How can McGloin perform for 4 quarters of football with this years running game, this years passing duo + Walford/Roberts, this years offensive line, and a better performing defense than years past.

If he secures a win, I can only imagine the next two weeks will be very, very busy for him. Especially with his contract ending. His performance in his next two Raiders games can turn him into a starter for another team. You better believe he'll be doing his best.

Good, Jags need a coach like Coughlin. Would be a good hire for a bunch of reasons. Not sure why he would come back for the Jags though other than the nostalgia / living in Florida bit.

Bortles needs someone who at least has a chance to help him, he wasn't getting that shit with Gus, and he won't get that shit with Rex. Coughlin's the best available option so far

Hindl

It's perfect for Western South Jersey tho where he lives. And the eagles locker room is super religious. Fits in a lot more than you'd think

Top Bottom