• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

WedgeX

Banned
Yelling at people will magically make them run faster

matthew%20stafford%20mad.gif

Some times it just works.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Blow your life savings on a minivan, bros.

Kinda makes me feel better when I see so many Toyota Camrys and old Dodge Caravans driving around.

I can just tell myself that that's somebody's dream car instead of something a hundred times more interesting and just as good.

For all the people saying that the eagles should bring djax back because the wrs can't catch, I found this interesting.

Nelson Agholor has a 51% career catch rate. (Rec/Targets)

DJax has a 57% catch rate.

Jordan Matthews - 64%

Zach Ertz - 68%

Darren Sproles - 75%

Demarco Murray - 81%

cdyhybrid

For all the people saying that the eagles should bring djax back because the wrs can't catch, I found this interesting.

Nelson Agholor has a 51% career catch rate. (Rec/Targets)

DJax has a 57% catch rate.

Jordan Matthews - 64%

Zach Ertz - 68%

Darren Sproles - 75%

Demarco Murray - 81%
Desean Jackson played in offenses with QBs that weren't vying for the Captain Checkdown title.

I really hope Myles Garrett refuses to play for Cleveland and other players follow suit. There needs to be repercussions for these perennially garbage franchises.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Blow your life savings on a minivan, bros.
Nonono, it's all about them minibuses. That's the dream, man. Just buying a VW Type 2 with my own money, grabbing 3 of my friends and getting stoned all across the country hitting up local scenes and music festivals. That's the sweet life.

Good morning

BG is dancing drunk in a clubs bathroom gettin jiggy and his pants fall to his ankles.

What do you do?
No question..

I push him over and steal his girl and walk out the club

i look after my bro and tell him that he's gonna look dumb and to pull his pants up. We don't need to see his Johnny Manziel underwear

Sephzilla

Lions can still get two seed?

I think they still can but need a few things to go their way.

The funny thing is that both Green Bay and Detroit might have a playoff spot clinched before the game even starts. So the game will simply be about who wants a home playoff game.

Top Bottom