• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

squicken

@colecubelic

Sacks vs SEC opponents/Career sacks:
D. Barnett 29/32
T. Williams 18/20.5
J. Allen 21.5/26
C. Lawson 11/14
A. Key 12/15
M. Garrett 12/32.5

Not that this is the end all be all, but it's partly why I'm not fully sold on BG's boy. In college a great player should beat double teams. Suh, McCoy, Tommie Harris all did that when I watched them play. Garrett just didn't show up in a lot of games against good teams. Maybe he needs better coaching or a better scheme idk

BigAT

C02ND81UoAAqyqT.jpg:large

Yeah, but that's how he's performing while being dragged down by Howie "Devil Horns" Roseman and Doug Pedo-son. If he was in Chip's offense he would be #1 on that list, easily.

Victory Thursday!
5tyTFTl.gif

BG is dancing drunk in a clubs bathroom gettin jiggy and his pants fall to his ankles.

What do you do?
Lol wut....
So why did the Browns start RG3 over Kessler the past few games?
I think Kessler was playing pretty decent for awhile, but the main problem seemed to be he wasn't pushing the ball down the field for the offense. The kids are saying he was really "Wentzing it up" I didn't make that phrase up, apparently it's what the kids are saying. Kessler did also get kind of beat up, the team probably considered shutting him down after that 2nd concussion in the short span. Lastly RG3 did go down after that first game after the whole offseason of work, probably wanted to get a better look at him.

I think Kessler has had better chemistry with the WRs but RG3 definitely has pushed the ball down the field. Last week was probably his Best game if that means anything...

Yeah, but that's how he's performing while being dragged down by Howie "Devil Horns" Roseman and Doug Pedo-son. If he was in Chip's offense he would be #1 on that list, easily.
Are you actually disputing that chips offense has been better in the NFL then Dougie's?

#FuckthePats
Cam Wake on the playoffs

"I don't think anybody's thinking about, 'All right, we've made it. Yeah, it's over,'" Wake said. "No. If anything, this is where the journey begins, hopefully."

"There were games that we lost that we obviously should not," Wake told the Palm Beach Post. "What's our record, 10-5? I'm disappointed in our record. We shouldn't have lost five games."

Dolphins going all in on a game that basically means nothing to them at the end of the season when they could be resting reminds me of the 2007 Giants. Their last game that season was against the pats too.

we are going to lose by 30

squicken

Measuring Thomas' absence isn't an individual thing. Thomas' absence is felt on a macro scale rather than a micro scale. Over the first 11 weeks of the season, when Thomas was healthy, the Seahawks had a pass defense DVOA of -6.8%. That ranked fifth over that time. Since Thomas was first injured, the Seahawks pass defense has a DVOA of 25.8%, 26th in the league over that time. That drop in pass defense resulted in a dropoff from third to 17th for the unit as a whole. Thomas is the foundation of the Seahawks pass defense. When he isn't available, the structural integrity of the unit is compromised.
http://www.footballoutsiders.com/film-room/2016/film-room-earl-thomas

@schadjoe 2m2 minutes ago
Ryan Tannehill is walking - pretty well - with a knee brace at Miami Dolphins practice, actively coaching teammates

It's Happening!!!!

Cam Wake on the playoffs

"I don't think anybody's thinking about, 'All right, we've made it. Yeah, it's over,'" Wake said. "No. If anything, this is where the journey begins, hopefully."

"There were games that we lost that we obviously should not," Wake told the Palm Beach Post. "What's our record, 10-5? I'm disappointed in our record. We shouldn't have lost five games."

Dolphins going all in on a game that basically means nothing to them at the end of the season when they could be resting reminds me of the 2007 Giants. Their last game that season was against the pats too.

we are going to lose by 30

I think it'll be a closer game than many let on
With us on top!

Probably due to the fact that they don't want Kessler's brains scrambled any more than they already have been this year

Also Hue still believes in Bob

You couldn't pay me enough to take snaps as the Browns QB this year. OLine protection has to be among the very worst in the NFL. Bottom 3 or 4, gotta be. We send our QBs out to die.

Top Bottom