• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 6 - I'm Going to Go Home and Sleep With My Wife

dammit this psvr hype is getting to me

i must stay strong!!!!

I bought Rez last night (cause you know, it's Rez and its still fucking amazing) and honestly its the only game I have any interest in playing in VR at the moment. It's why I canceled my preorder. That along with preferring to put my money towards the PS4 Pro.

Honestly, give it time. It's going to be a bit before we start to see some mature VR experiences. RE7 is of interest to me in that regard but as someone else mentioned - right now its smaller experiences, etc. and I'm not sure that's worth the investment.

I'll re-evaluate next year sometime and see how it goes.

In the interim - buy Rez. You know you want to. You know you have to. IT'S REZ! :D

Bread

Banned
I bought Rez last night (cause you know, it's Rez and its still fucking amazing) and honestly its the only game I have any interest in playing in VR at the moment. It's why I canceled my preorder. That along with preferring to put my money towards the PS4 Pro.

Honestly, give it time. It's going to be a bit before we start to see some mature VR experiences. RE7 is of interest to me in that regard but as someone else mentioned - right now its smaller experiences, etc. and I'm not sure that's worth the investment.

I'll re-evaluate next year sometime and see how it goes.

In the interim - buy Rez. You know you want to. You know you have to. IT'S REZ! :D
i played the xbla release of rez and really didn't care for it, it does look cool with VR though.

Did Anyone in here actually get one today? Or getting one this week?

Maybe I'll make a trip to Taco Bell and win one
grab me a loaded potato griller

Oh I forgot to tell you Eagle bros. My wife met Tina Lurie yesterday! Hopefully this goes the same way it did when she met Leigh Middleton and got us invited to the Phillies owners box. Sitting in the owners box at an Eagles game would be... omg I couldn't handle it.

Oh I forgot to tell you Eagle bros. My wife met Tina Lurie yesterday! Hopefully this goes the same way it did when she met Leigh Middleton and got us invited to the Phillies owners box. Sitting in the owners box at an Eagles game would be... omg I couldn't handle it.

My god I would get kicked out so fucking fast. It is super cool that you get to do that stuff though.

You'll be a red shirt...
Redshirt_characters_from_Star_Trek.jpg

GL BG!!
That's the only GL you're getting this week. :p
the great battle

MechDX

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/10/13/nfl-week-6-colin-kaepernick-starter-buffalo-marc-trestman-fired

Brock Osweiler gets the SNF stage to try and shove all the criticism he’s gotten right back in our faces, with the Colts visiting Houston. And maybe he will. But what we’ve seen thus far hasn’t been pretty, and it’s worth mentioning that the Texans have been encouraged by the progress Osweiler’s backup, third-year pro Tom Savage, has made. Savage was raw coming out, thanks to two transfers as a collegian, but brings the same kind of physical ability to the table that Osweiler does.

102450-nicolas-cage-wink-gif-smiling-IFKN.gif

Its time....

There may be some ties, but no one is worse at LT than TJ Clemmings

QT14xgw.gif

g

j2kZFHS.gif

If the Vikings come up short it will be because of the infirmary ward Minn calls an offensive line.

Got to get some of the injured healthy, and if Long can come up to speed and play well (gamble) it will put TJ on the sidelines more often than not, which is a net positive. lol.

Hindl

He should have ran now.

Then we wouldn't have a candidate with 30 years of political baggage.

He would've been eaten alive. There's the Zuckerberg scandal, and the snowstorm twitter thing that everyone loves him for was only a problem because he wasn't effective in distributing plowing services around the city. Dude needs a few more years of success in the Senate before he can run

dionysus

Yaldog
The first Stellaris expansion is dropping soon anyway!

I'm gonna hold off on Civ until next year. Not like I'm hurting for games!

Awesome. Didn't notice that. I have been playing Stellaris again recently. I just wrapped up a short profitable war I was expecting to lose. (I started the war just to benchmark my military vs. neighbors, if they have closed borders with you it is impossible to gather information in this game. They need to add some type of intelligence gathering mechanic to the game.)

If I'm not invited I will totally find you

and shortly after that you'll just see me getting tossed through a window out of Lincoln Financial Field

gutshot

Miami Herald: Byron Maxwell is not good, but what is the solution?

Byron Maxwell sat at his locker stall in his uniform for a while after Sunday's loss to the Tennessee Titans. After a while he picked himself up and got a shower. He changed into his street clothes and then sat right back down. And he sat there.

And sat there.

And sat there.

He took sips from a gallon sized container of what looked like water. And he stared into nothingness, alone with his thoughts.

And he drank. And he stared. And he sat.

The Dolphins game against Tennessee ended around 4 p.m. Sunday afternoon. It was 5:45, and the Dolphins locker room was empty of other players when Maxwell finally decided to make his exit.

So he was either waiting for traffic to die down. Or he was really spent. Or he was doing a lot of thinking.

Maxwell now has this to ponder: The Dolphins are not thrilled with how he's playing. And they've told him. And they're telling the public as today defensive coordinator Vance Joseph conceded Maxwell "has not played well overall."

That's pretty obvious. Joseph went to Miami head coach Adam Gase in the days prior to the Cincinnati game and advocated benching Maxwell. Gase obviously deferred to his DC.

The only reason it is certain Maxwell regained his starting job last week and continues to be the starter as the team heads into the Pittsburgh Steelers game Sunday is because rookie Xavien Howard is out after another knee surgery -- his second in five months.

So Maxwell plays and will continue to play.

But make no mistake. The Dolphins are not thrilled with him.

And rightly so, apparently, because according to ProFootballFocus.com, Maxwell is the 58th rated cornerback in the NFL now. He is 51st in pass coverage and 91st in run defense. And the run defense is truly frustrating because Maxwell is long and strong and should be good in run support.

But as everyone saw against the Titans when he took an inside angle on a QB keeper, letting Marcos Mariota get outside and walk in for an easy short TD run, Maxwell either doesn't get or simply doesn't want it.

He's often seemingly not much of a willing tackler.

And you know where that leaves the Dolphins in the short term?

In trouble to the, um, max-well. (Sorry). Because the team seemingly has no other recourse right now.

Yikes, Dolphins-GAF. Sorry to have saddled you guys with this loser. Meanwhile, Nolan Carroll continues to ball out for us.

Pepiope

I hate that I like martellus Bennett after his bears comments.

Feels dirty to like a patriot.

This avatar is killing me.

MechDX

Save us Kaep!

Texans will be down this sunday by 3 touchdowns going into the 4th quarter. While Hopkins is shaking his head in disgust a young QB with the handsome looks of a young Nick Cage walks from the back, looks him in the eye and states "We will win. I will show you God is real."

Proceeds to throw 5 touchdown passes in the 4th quarter while Oz just keeps punching his playbook.

Meanwhile a young Kaep is motivated. And doesnt lose a game for the rest of the season. Mine and FMT's prediction from 3 years ago will come true.

Just book your tickets to Houston now.

Top Bottom