• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 6 - I'm Going to Go Home and Sleep With My Wife

MechDX

The Texans are 3-7 vs Indy in the JJ Watt era. That sounds bad until you realize they were 2-18 before that. The Colts passing attack will rip the Texans. Can Brock win a shootout? I don't think he can

Eh....Clowney is actually playing really good right now. Him and Mercilus vs what the Colts call an o-line?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
CNN Central
‏@CNN_Central

Man arrested at Fresno YMCA for handing out custom Michael Jordan dildos to members while they wait for NBA legend Kobe Bryant's arrivial.

Zeke

This season's cowboys offense is converting 50% of third downs and 42% of second downs. That's pretty damn amazing, hope they keep it up.

Dolphins want Mario Williams to play harder and play better

R0yk2sQ.gif
lol, it's nice to want things

Talent matters but give me players who give a shit first any day of the week. Guys like Williams and Maxwell are never going to make up the foundation of a winning team.

players with high motors

Racist....?

Talent matters but give me players who give a shit first any day of the week. Guys like Williams and Maxwell are never going to make up the foundation of a winning team.

Still not sold on Gase as a coach on the field but if anyone is going to bring those type of players in it'll be him. I love his "IDGAF" attitude regarding the players, that secondary is on notice and after Ben puts up 100 on us this weekend I expect Maxwall/Lippett to be gone too.

MechDX

When Mario wanted to actually play he was really good. Problem was getting him to that stage.

Makes me appreciate what Watt does on the field that much more and laugh at the off field haters. Who gives a shit what he does in his free time when he sacrifices so much on the field for the love of the game?

Bread

Banned
Can't wait to look at bread's in depth break down of how his chargers do tonight
Official Preview of Tonight's Charger Game

Tonight the Chargers travel to the stadium to play their opponent. This matchup is interesting for many reasons. Firstly, San Diego has the advantage on one side of the ball with their strong line play and smart decision making. On the other hand, they lack the awareness and speed on the other side to make the plays necessary to win.

If the Chargers want to win this, they'll need to take advantage of their strong play to put points on the board, but the question is will they be able to hold the opposing offense to a low score allowing them to control the game. I predict a close game that will be decided in the second half.

Go Chargers!!!!!

bionic77

CNN Central
‏@CNN_Central

Man arrested at Fresno YMCA for handing out custom Michael Jordan dildos to members while they wait for NBA legend Kobe Bryant's arrivial.
There is always an exception to the rule.

This is the one time police violence seems justified...

Chase17

Will tune in to see how the Chargers blow the game.

Though I imagine this game might not be close enough for that to happen.

Tom Penny

How dare the media question the 27th best passing attack in the NFL.

Rodgers used to have supreme accuracy and balls. Now he's lost some accuracy and a lot of balls. Nothing wrong with being safe but I don't think they have the type of defense that warrants that type of play come playoff time. At least he's not throwing the ball at lineman's feet 1 second into the play like Eli has started doing lately.

Fitts

Those orange uniforms are fuck ugly. At least they're using the superior logo, though.

You have my support tonight, Bolts.

He'll probably get lucky. Like you did last week in fantasy football.. ;)

E: Gates starting?
Hey.. that's called strategery there buck-o..

And if my plan comes to fruition.. I will be set where I won't have to rely on the Bolts anymore.

And I'm not sure about Gates.. I wanna say no without looking.

I hug Greg Olsen's avatar before I go to bed.

Hey.. that's called strategery there buck-o..

And if my plan comes to fruition.. I will be set where I won't have to rely on the Bolts anymore.

And I'm not sure about Gates.. I wanna say no without looking.
You were better off taking the Titans in survival pool this week than the Chargers.

Top Bottom