• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 6 - I'm Going to Go Home and Sleep With My Wife

Watching giantbomb play Rez VR, looks like a good neck workout. Add it to your routines
Stolen from giant bomb VR thread
nf5ybep.gif

harSon

Banned
I hope Kaepernick takes a knee on first down, throws for 500 yards 6 touchdowns and 0 interceptions - and loses the game.

Bread

Banned

squicken

If the Vikings come up short it will be because of the infirmary ward Minn calls an offensive line.

Got to get some of the injured healthy, and if Long can come up to speed and play well (gamble) it will put TJ on the sidelines more often than not, which is a net positive. lol.

Some stats from PFF on Vikings QB/OL play (PFF grains of salt)

https://www.profootballfocus.com/pr...ocial&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=nfl

-Fastest average time of QB sack: 2.71s
-Pressure on 35% of dropbacks (8th worst)
-109 passer rating under pressure (leagues best)
-2.3s avg release (4th fastest)
-58% completion% on passes over 20 yards (6th best)

ejjdARF.jpg

Some stats from PFF on Vikings QB/OL play (PFF grains of salt)

https://www.profootballfocus.com/pr...ocial&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=nfl

-Fastest average time of QB sack: 2.71s
-Pressure on 35% of dropbacks (8th worst)
-109 passer rating under pressure (leagues best)
-2.3s avg release (4th fastest)
-58% completion% on passes over 20 yards (6th best)

ejjdARF.jpg

God fucking damn. I knew Sammy was great but even I didnt expect him to be this fucking amazing.

MVP!!!!!!!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Nashville hot chicken is back at KFC.

I'm a Popeyes man. You guys know I'm a Popeyes man.

I'd put these tenders up against Popeyes spicy tenders.

KFC can go to hell though for making me order two combos because it only comes in a 3 piece. I like their potato wedges enough but I don't want two sides of them and all for like $11.

I hope Popeyes jumps on this hot chicken train.

Hindl

I wish the KFC and Burger King right next to my apartment were a Taco Bell and Popeye's/McDonald's. Nothing else is in walking distance

Zeke

Gil Brandt made a comment about how he thinks Jaylin Smith might play towards the end of the season. That's huge news if true.

Nashville hot chicken is back at KFC.

I'm a Popeyes man. You guys know I'm a Popeyes man.

I'd put these tenders up against Popeyes spicy tenders.

KFC can go to hell though for making me order two combos because it only comes in a 3 piece. I like their potato wedges enough but I don't want two sides of them and all for like $11.

I hope Popeyes jumps on this hot chicken train.

and I'd never thought you'd be a pats fan yet here we are...if you're jumping ship to KFC with the likes of flo...just say it.

Zeke

It's still crazy that the Cowboys had insider knowledge about his injury with the Dr that did the surgery.
No joke, if his nerve wakes up and he can play like an early first round pick he was projected at our defense is gonna get a serious boost.

Chris Simms recently wrote "the Texans should have called me if they wanted to pay someone 72 million to look confused."

Holy shit that is to funny. Man if Brock plays bad against the Colts and the Texans lose I cant even imagine what the fans will be saying.

The Republican presidential nominee said he was struck by the toughness of a woman who fainted and then returned to the audience, according to multiple reports.

"The woman was out cold, and now she's coming back," Trump told the crowd. "See? We don't go by these new and very much softer NFL rules. Concussion, oh! Oh! Got a little ding on the head, no, no, you can't play for the rest of the season. Our people are tough!"

squicken

Holy shit that is to funny. Man if Brock plays bad against the Colts and the Texans lose I cant even imagine what the fans will be saying.

The Texans are 3-7 vs Indy in the JJ Watt era. That sounds bad until you realize they were 2-18 before that. The Colts passing attack will rip the Texans. Can Brock win a shootout? I don't think he can

Top Bottom