• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 6 - I'm Going to Go Home and Sleep With My Wife

WedgeX

Banned
Slay is carrying the Lions on his back.

Which is basically like Atlas, given Stafford.

I've now grown to old to have any real hype for the Lions.

I think Megatron's retirement broke me.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
This one seems more promising, but considering both Civ 4 and 5 ended up needing expansions before they became truly great it wouldn't be surprising/

The first Stellaris expansion is dropping soon anyway!

I'm gonna hold off on Civ until next year. Not like I'm hurting for games!

If true, then Cleveland will be re-endorsed as NFLGAF's official 8-8 team for 2016!
The team has a few Baylor players, he was here during training camp alittle. Seems like hue is just picking his brain on formations for a few days.

This should produce the formation that leads to our first win, and the eventual multi game win streak that Leads to 8-8....which leads to me saying we did it.

Spinluck

Vince-spin.gif

I'm totally blown away by how No Man's Sky could possibly have duped so many people. People honestly expected a small team of devs to come through on all those crazy promises with a procedurally generated game?

Gamers are just below elderly people in the amount of clearly obvious scams they fall for.

I'm totally blown away by how No Man's Sky could possibly have duped so many people. People honestly expected a small team of devs to come through on all those crazy promises with a procedurally generated game?

Gamers are just below elderly people in the amount of clearly obvious scams they fall for.

lol I know right?? Suckers...
patiently waits for PSVR to arrive

jbug617

Banned
Couldn't help myself...even after I canceled my preorder for PSVR, I still ordered one when the sales went up :/

I had the same thought. I cancelled my order a couple of months ago and then I see Wario's tweet that it was available. Had me thinking about 2-3 minutes but decided I can wait.

So PSVR is....actually fairly cool. I know it's got it's quirks but for newcomers to VR it's easy to overlook them due to the sheer cool factor. I don't know how well it will due, but I think it has that "take it to grandmas during the holidays" type of potential that the Wii had just in terms of word of mouth, not that it will sell as well. People will be talking about this thing.

The first Stellaris expansion is dropping soon anyway!

I'm gonna hold off on Civ until next year. Not like I'm hurting for games!

I'll probably pick up Civ 6 during Steam's Winter Sale unless it barely drops in price. I have about $138 in credit at GameStop that I can't decide what to do with since I buy almost everything from Amazon because of the Prime discounts. I'll probably end getting some combination of PSN/eShop/Steam cards depending what goes on sale digitally.

So PSVR is....actually fairly cool. I know it's got it's quirks but for newcomers to VR it's easy to overlook them due to the sheer cool factor. I don't know how well it will due, but I think it has that "take it to grandmas during the holidays" type of potential that the Wii had just in terms of word of mouth, not that it will sell as well. People will be talking about this thing.

It's really cool for the 4-5 hours you will use it before you throw it in the corner to collect dust

bionic77

Where did you get to play it?

Hindl

PSVR looks cool, but that giant bomb stream really turned me off. I dunno if it was just their setup but it looked very flaky. Plus, it's a bunch of small experiences not really worth spending $500 yet. Vive seems where it's at But that's too expensive too

My wife asked me last night if I had any interest in psvr but I told her after move I will wait a long time before I buy another PS peripheral.

Pepiope

CJ Smith promoted to the Eagles roster. Rowe struggling to see the field in NE.

So howie isn't just out to get players drafted by Kelly.

Ahhh.

Hunter S.

The return of the D.

color-rush.png

I actually only am glad the Broncos got a 2nd thursday night game due to the rush uniforms, otherwise, I think they should be done with them for the year.

MechDX

Bullshit. Is that the same helmet with new decals?

Thats their current helmet with the throwback logo. The concussion issues had the league manadate that teams can not have alternate helmets just the logo decal can change.

Something about the helmets are custom made and have a "break in period" that alternate helemets dont get. Sounds stupid to me but it also would add another revenue stream to the owners so maybe it does hold some merit

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
PSVR looks cool, but that giant bomb stream really turned me off. I dunno if it was just their setup but it looked very flaky. Plus, it's a bunch of small experiences not really worth spending $500 yet. Vive seems where it's at But that's too expensive too

Yeah I'm waiting on whatever next incarnation of the Vive is coming out...maybe next year?

Sanjuro

Thats their current helmet with the throwback logo. The concussion issues had the league manadate that teams can not have alternate helmets just the logo decal can change.

Something about the helmets are custom made and have a "break in period" that alternate helemets dont get. Sounds stupid to me but it also would add another revenue stream to the owners so maybe it does hold some merit

That was my understanding. I couldn't tell by the photo if this was prepped for in game use.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I hate having 12 vacation days left in the year and not sure what to do with them. The struggle is real.

Chunk them all together during Christmas like most people.

Or use them at the end of November or beginning of December and go to work during the last two weeks of the year where nobody will bother you and you can fuck around all day.

Hunter S.

It seems that without such characters as Ez, Slay, JakNDolt, and that dirty raider fan Chan the thread is nothing, but sunshine and lollipops, no arguments. Just a bunch of hippies shooting the breeze. Good job mods.

Just saying.

Tom Penny

Chunk them all together during Christmas like most people.

Or use them at the end of November or beginning of December and go to work during the last two weeks of the year where nobody will bother you and you can fuck around all day.

Unfortunately I work on a team of only 8 people so we have to coordinate lots of vacations for back up coverage reasons. They do like a vacation lottery in the beginning of the year but I don't plan my whole year ahead of time.

CJ Smith promoted to the Eagles roster. Rowe struggling to see the field in NE.

So howie isn't just out to get players drafted by Kelly.

Ahhh.
It's week 5 and CJ Smith hasn't seen a single snap it sounds like he's the one struggling to see the field hopefully this means they're moving on from Jalen Mills though maybe one day how we will learn how to draft.

Top Bottom