• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 6 - I'm Going to Go Home and Sleep With My Wife

A Stanford-Notre Dame game from 2010 is on ESPN Classic

This feels so vintage now.

Luck vs Clausen
Harbz vs one of the fat fucks who couldn't hack it when he left Belichick

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Sammy gonna be the first native American super bowl MVP this year.

460x.jpg

You're damn right.

Also, he spells it Sammie.

Also, I'm not sure he's Native American.

Also, he dropped this ball.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Poligaf has started to infect my real life vocab, almost said to someone that they were diablosing.

I swear if this was just audio and not video I would've thought this is from a South Park episode (NSFW, CNN clip and grabbing the P)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4CGz4bxlvzA

I counted 11 threads on OT front page regarding Trump, Trump Jr. or Clinton. What a disaster of a Presidential election in every which way possible.

Stub Wide Reciever/Running Back Theo Riddick won't play on Sunday vs. the Rams and it looks like we're going to have rookie Graham Glasgow starting with Larry Warford hurt.

Not so much worried about Glasgow I'm more concerned about Laken Tomlinson and how he'll block. Also looks like we're finally getting Ziggy Ansah back.

Gobias

Banned
Are the Indians doing a thing in baseball? Go Cleve I've always been a fan. I was named after Jacob's Field so I was born a winner

If we win the whole thing I'll be at the party/parade pretending I was onboard the whole time.

But on another note it seems the Cav have done it! He's back!

Let's be honest: he's the real MVP

effzee

Admittedly I am not the biggest MCU fan and thought Avengers was good but nothing life changing.

Finally caught Age of Ultron years late, and wow what a turd. Can't believe the drop in quality between the first and 2nd.

Admittedly I am not the biggest MCU fan and thought Avengers was good but nothing life changing.

Finally caught Age of Ultron years late, and wow what a turd. Can't believe the drop in quality between the first and 2nd.

it's truly a piece of shit. i saw it in theaters and thought it was really bad, then watched it again recently when it was on starz and it was even worse than i remember

Top Bottom