• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 6 - I'm Going to Go Home and Sleep With My Wife

MechDX

Colts vs Texans Drinking Game:

1. Take shot when commentators mention JJ Watt being injured

2. Take shot when someone says "this rivalry."

3. Take shot when Pagano looks worried, or when BoB looks dead in the eyes.

4. Take shot after every fuckball play.

5. Take shot after they say something bad about Colts O-line or if both defenses look like shit.

6. Take shot after commentators ride the Luck and TY tandem.

7. Take shot after every DeAndre catch.

8. Take shot if they show Watt on sidelines

9. Take shot if Adam V makes FG

10. Take shot if you still think your team sucks after game.

Cant wait for the vaunted Colts defense to get praised for shutting down Osweiler.

tumblr_mc9bnjrZIw1qam5vs.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Cant wait for the vaunted Colts defense to get praised for shutting down Osweiler.

tumblr_mc9bnjrZIw1qam5vs.gif

I have a lot of questions about this Texans team. This game will actually be kind of good in a few aspects.

Has Bill O'Brien lost the locker room yet? Will he lose it if they can't beat the Colts at home?

If Brock can't play a good game against the Colts defense at home, do they get someone else out there?

This game is kind of a must win for the Colts since they're sitting at 2-3. It's also a must win for the Texans because even though they'll be .500 at 3-3, it's crucial that they beat the Colts at home if they have any hopes of regaining their sense of identity.

Congratulations Weinke, how blonde is she?

Pretty damn blonde if she's been out on the water.

MechDX

Dirk Koetter takes issue with Jon Gruden’s comments about Jameis Winston

“I think Coach Koetter lost confidence in Winston after he forced the ball into a double zone,” Gruden said on the Monday Night Football broadcast, via Mark Cook of PewterReport.com.

Koetter bristled at the suggestion.

“That wasn’t a lack of confidence,” Koetter said. “Again, when analysts say stuff like that, that’s like — when Jon was coaching and someone said that about him, you know what he’d be standing up here saying? ‘That guy doesn’t know what I’m thinking or anything about my team.’ He gets paid to talk on TV. I get paid to coach the Bucs.

“Those guys can say whatever they want. Yeah, we ran it on third-and-nine. You know what? We also ran it on third-and-three and third-and-five and we were two out of three running the ball on third down and we weren’t nearly that successful throwing the ball. It had no reflection at all on my confidence in Jameis Winston. There can be no person on this planet, other than his parents, that’s more confident in Jameis Winston than me.”

Pick a side DM...

MechDX

I have a lot of questions about this Texans team. This game will actually be kind of good in a few aspects.

Has Bill O'Brien lost the locker room yet? Will he lose it if they can't beat the Colts at home?

If Brock can't play a good game against the Colts defense at home, do they get someone else out there?

This game is kind of a must win for the Colts since they're sitting at 2-3. It's also a must win for the Texans because even though they'll be .500 at 3-3, it's crucial that they beat the Colts at home if they have any hopes of regaining their sense of identity.

Pretty damn blonde if she's been out on the water.

1) No he hasnt but after the fiasco of Hoyer->Mallett->Hoyer last year it will make him hesitant to make a change at QB

2) If Oz struggles vs a terrible Colts defense you just have to make a change. HAVE. TO. IMO.

3) As squicken said the winner of this game likely wins the division and gets bumped in the wildcard round. Though I wouldnt completely rule out the Tacks just yet. The Jags? lol Bort is a terrible QB

jmdajr

People pining to bring back Hoyer.....

Darkest of days.

How should we rank the QB's since Schoob left?

1)Fitz
2)Hoyer
3)Brock
4)Yates
5)Wheeden
6)Mallet

??????

edit: Sucks Schoob broke his foot. That year Schoob was arguable better than Mannings LAST year. And the D was almost as good at the Brono's D. But.....Jacoby! But Hanesworth!

:(

MechDX

How should we rank the QB's since Schoob left?

1)Fitz
2)Hoyer
3)Brock
4)Yates
5)Wheeden
6)Mallet

??????

edit: Sucks Schoob broke his foot. That year Schoob was arguable better than Mannings LAST year. And the D was almost as good at the Brono's D. But.....Jacoby! But Hanesworth!

:(

2011. If Haynesworth doesnt eat Schaubs foot they go to the Super Bowl. Schaub was ridiculous that year, the o line was dominating teams and Wade's first year as DC he was destroying offensive gameplans. That Lisfranc injury was the beginning of the end for Schaub. Kubiak was just in serious denial about it.

I place Yates as the best since. Everytime they needed him he came in and won games for them. Dont really understand why he keeps getting cut. He is the definition of the perfect back up QB in this league. Provides a spark when needed and just wins games.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Thanks guys!

Congrats to you and your fiance wienke.

franco30rock2.jpg

May your marriage be a happy one, and your children Cowboys fans.

Hope your fiancé doesn't let you watch the Packers Weinke

Fuck you guys!

She's a Kentucky fan so I'm getting her a Randall Cobb jersey that she asked for for Christmas. I think I'm finally winning her over even though she'll always prefer college basketball sadly.

Congrats on your settling down with your southeastern MA girl!

I always knew you loved this area.

There are no blondes in southeastern MA nor is she Portuguese.

trejo would lose his mind with all the tight pants though.

bionic77

Congrats weinke.

Welcome to my world. Old, married and with more money than you need. It is a rough life.

Speaking of blondes and women, I can't help but notice how much hotter women are in their early 20s. Like even some girls I would have thought were average when I was 20, now that I am getting close to 40, even those women look pretty beautiful. Also, in weinke's defense, young blonde chicks are pretty spectacular. The problem with blonde girls and fair skinned people in general, is that they are like organic fruit. Really awesome, but that shit spoils fast so enjoy it while you can.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Congrats weinke.

Welcome to my world. Old, married and with more money than you need. It is a rough life.

Speaking of blondes and women, I can't help but notice how much hotter women are in their early 20s. Like even some girls I would have thought were average when I was 20, now that I am getting close to 40, even those women look pretty beautiful. Also, in weinke's defense, young blonde chicks are pretty spectacular. The problem with blonde girls and fair skinned people in general, is that they are like organic fruit. Really awesome, but that shit spoils fast so enjoy it while you can.

She's 32 so I'm already screwed I guess? I dunno. Marissa Mayer can still get it and Republicans seem to trot out a lot of ridiculously attractive blondes in their 40s and early 50s. Then there's younger ones in their 30s like Sidney McCain.

Maybe she needs to be more evil since that appears to be the connection there?

I hear you on the women in their 20s thing though. Although it's getting to where girls in their very early 20s are starting to look too young to me so it feels weird. Like I can't really distinguish them from late high schoolers anymore.

I turn 35 in a week and it's actually pretty awesome. Being an "old" is the good life.

I remember when you were going on all those dates, and now you've truly done it! :")

I'm as blessed in love as the Browns are in their number of quarterbacks :)

bionic77

She's 32 so I'm already screwed I guess? I dunno. Marissa Mayer can still get it and Republicans seem to trot out a lot of ridiculously attractive blondes in their 40s and early 50s.

Maybe she needs to be more evil since that appears to be the connection there?

I hear you on the women in their 20s thing though. Although it's getting to where girls in their very early 20s are starting to look too young to me so it feels weird. Like I can't really distinguish them from late high schoolers anymore.

I turn 35 in a week and it's actually pretty awesome. Being an "old" is the good life.
Mayer is a good looking women but I am sticking by what I said about young women being especially true of blondes. One of my good friends is a really attractive blonde. She could still get it and she is in her early 40s. But if you saw her when she was still 20 it was the difference between the Lions and the Packers. Actually, more like the difference between the Browns and the Steelers.

I also agree that women in their 20s definitely seem too young for me. It just doesn't seem natural. But that said I was just noticing how even a girl I would have said was average back in the day is actually pretty fucking attractive because young + yoga pants = you young ones need to stop complaining that you can't find anyone. I see these bitches all over the place at Wegmans, Starbucks, Whole Foods, etc.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I also agree that women in their 20s definitely seem too young for me. It just doesn't seem natural. But that said I was just noticing how even a girl I would have said was average back in the day is actually pretty fucking attractive because young + yoga pants = you young ones need to stop complaining that you can't find anyone. I see these bitches all over the place at Wegmans, Starbucks, Whole Foods, etc.

This is so true.

Sometimes I think back to all those phone numbers I got in my high school yearbooks or those chicks in college I passed on because she wasn't whatever fascination I had that week....

Man.

On the upside no STDs or any unplanned pregnancies!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Congrats, wienku!

e -

Mark Kaboly ‏@MarkKaboly 38m38 minutes ago Pittsburgh, PA

Steelers sign Karlos Williams to their practice squad. Brother of LB Vince WIlliams. Former Buffalo RB

Eric Decker was sent to the IR..

no take-backs BG.

Also Good Morning friends and congrats Wienke.. you're gonna do the right thing and not raise them as Arkansas fans right? Ohio State isn't that far so you can get away with it.

Congrats weinke.

Can I have some? I really thought by now I would have some money saved up and such but alas that is not the case. I cant wait until the kids are in school and we dont have to pay child care anymore. Who knows maybe Las Vegas will be able to scrape together some money by then and actually give teachers the raises that they promised, yeah right. I keep hearing that Texas is going to turn red some day, I wonder if the same will ever happen for Nevada. We need all new people in charge of the government out here.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

bionic77

Can I have some? I really thought by now I would have some money saved up and such but alas that is not the case. I cant wait until the kids are in school and we dont have to pay child care anymore. Who knows maybe Las Vegas will be able to scrape together some money by then and actually give teachers the raises that they promised, yeah right. I keep hearing that Texas is going to turn red some day, I wonder if the same will ever happen for Nevada. We need all new people in charge of the government out here.
What exactly do you need that you can't buy?

I feel anyone that has a decent savings account has more money than they need. If you are living check to check that's a different story.

Also, if you are serious about asking for money I just became poor since my last post.

Top Bottom