• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 6 - I'm Going to Go Home and Sleep With My Wife

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I do know one guy who married his high school gf and they are still together. But they waiting until their 20s.

I know a couple who got together in junior high and are still together. They went to the same high school and university as well. They didn't get married til their mid 20s though after they got their careers going.

Definitely a rare occurrence though.

Milk with his steak?!?! Oh hell nah

What if it's actually a mixed drink?

Bitanator

God damn man, where have you been? Dak wins these next two games and I think we have a full blown qb controversy.

It already is a controversy, the media is pushing it hard. I want tony to be healed up and back working right, seems he needs till the Browns game for that to happen, but honestly by that time if we beat the Packers and the Eagles, the whole team will buy into having Dak out there full time

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
What is success rate of people who are that young getting married?

I don't know anyone who married at that age in the past 40 years who is still together.

I do know one guy who married his high school gf and they are still together. But they waiting until their 20s.

I know....two couples from high school. I think that's it. I can't say I have an intimate view of either of their lives and the trouble they've had also.

My advice to you youngin's is to wait until your 30s to get married and then meet a nice stable girl with no kids also in her late 20s or early 30s with a really damn good job. Enjoy never having to really fight about money and you're too old for bullshit drama.

Milk with his steak?!?! Oh hell nah

Milksteak is better raw but it looks like they forgot his jelly beans.

jmdajr

New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, who last year had a red, "Make America Great Again" cap at his locker that he said was a gift from Trump, didn't have much to say when asked about Trump's comments at a news conference Wednesday.

Asked how he would respond if his children had heard Trump's version of "locker room talk," Brady said, "Thank you, guys," before immediately leaving the news conference.

Congrats and/or I'm Sorry Wienke!

Meanwhile,

The Dark Lord has returned

CullyMtUEAA_Hh3.jpg:large

Bread

Banned
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, who last year had a red, "Make America Great Again" cap at his locker that he said was a gift from Trump, didn't have much to say when asked about Trump's comments at a news conference Wednesday.

Asked how he would respond if his children had heard Trump's version of "locker room talk," Brady said, "Thank you, guys," before immediately leaving the news conference.
how newsworthy

cdyhybrid

Can't even condemn sexual assault.

Tammy is king of the deplorables.

DMczaf

Brady.

Pure shit.

I like that the media tried to give Tammy an easy layup to say that he doesnt support the horrible things that Trump said and he still wouldnt take it. What a piece of shit he is.

JABEE

Shithead Brady

How can you root for Brady when he roots for Trump.

I bet Drumpf slept with Giselle. Dollars to donuts.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Is Trump invested in TB12 or something?

The sucky part is that Trump will still be some kind of wealthy after the election no matter what. Brady might be thinking long term there.

How can you root for Brady when he roots for Trump.

I bet Drumpf slept with Giselle. Dollars to donuts.

I wonder also how anyone can be a fan of Brady now. Outisde of him being a huge cheat he was given a very easy way to distance himself from Trump and all the shitty things he stands for and he wouldnt take it. All of bionics jokes about Brady being pro-Trump have been proven to be 100% true. If you are a Brady supporter now you are a Trump supporter.

Gobias

Banned
We should all be lebrong and cle supporters. Not a single Trump among us

Also is anybody actually surprised that The Accountant is apparently teribble?

Panthers lost America's Game of the Week slot on Fox in 3 weeks

Joe PersonVerified account
‏@josephperson
Panthers' Week 8 game against the Cardinals has been moved to 1 PM.

It begins.

They had a franchise record 5 primetime games scheduled this year too. Imagine if they continue to struggle the SNF games against the Saints and Seahawks is a prime candidate for getting flexed out as well.

Back to the 1 PM basement with Dick Myers, Ronde Barber, and Tony Siragusa we go :(

#classytoashy
#ragstorichestorags

EDIT: That game was replaced with GB-ATL btw

DOUBLE EDIT: That night game against the Saints is actually TNF. So can't be flexed. They do play the Washington Josh Normans on MNF too.

Panthers lost America's Game of the Week slot on Fox in 3 weeks

Joe PersonVerified account
‏@josephperson
Panthers' Week 8 game against the Cardinals has been moved to 1 PM.

It begins.

They had a franchise record 5 primetime games scheduled this year too. Imagine if they continue to struggle those SNF games against the Saints and Seahawks are prime candidates for getting flexed out as well.

Back to the 1 PM basement with Dick Myers, Ronde Barber, and Tony Siragusa we go :(

#classytoashy
#ragstrichestorags

The curse of Grover is never ending and all powerful.

Dak has me excited. Moving defenders with his eyes to open throwing windows. Holding defenders to keep routes open. Getting through and eliminating reads quickly.

I said he needed refinement in the preseason, and he still does mechanically, but you can't really teach quick processing. You can clean up mechanics.

To quote Bill Parcells when he signed Romo, Cowboys-Gaf "We got ourselves a QB".

Welcome back. Never leave again.

Ultratech

What is success rate of people who are that young getting married?

I don't know anyone who married at that age in the past 40 years who is still together.

Funny you mention that. Went to a High School reunion recently.

Of all the people there, I think there was only one couple there that were together from HS onwards and got married. (Think they got two kids now?)

Another friend of mine was involved with a dude during our last few years of HS and they've been married for quite a while as well. (At least...8 years?)

It already is a controversy, the media is pushing it hard. I want tony to be healed up and back working right, seems he needs till the Browns game for that to happen, but honestly by that time if we beat the Packers and the Eagles, the whole team will buy into having Dak out there full time

Yeah, they really are trying to push it down our throats.

Personally, I think they ought to keep Dak as QB for the rest of the season to let Romo get rested up/healthy and not get injured again the first game they put him in.

But I think you're right...the next two games may do wonders for him if the Cowboys manage to pull out wins.

Tom Penny

When you might have found your QB for the next 5+ years but have a chance to play a brittle injury prone QB coming off an injury you have to do it.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I have been an active Cowboys fan since I guess 84 or so, really into the sport since late 80s. I have never been a Romo fan. He is a great success story though.

His greatest strength is that he can reliably move the ball between the 30s but when the field shrinks he is not nearly as effective. His best year was when they ran the ball religiously and he only threw the ball 25 times a game.

His biggest weakness is when they have a lead in the 2nd half and need a time consuming drive. Suddenly he'll post 3 and outs on consecutive possessions. Dak has lead the team on numerous 10 play and or 10 minute drives. That is something Romo has never done consistently, even when they lead the league in rushing in 2014.

Another weakness is his decision making when audibling, especially to a run or worse a draw play. I dont know what it is, but when he does it, it is rarely sucessful.

If they want to reinsert him, fine, he runs like a middle aged man playing in the yard with his kids, he won't last long. But i have little confidence that he will be anything special with this lineup.

Chase17

I'm sure Brady was about to rip into Trump, but telepathically received some urgent news he had to attend to.

I may be ready for the Jimmy G era

Top Bottom