• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 6 - I'm Going to Go Home and Sleep With My Wife

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
No idea. From one of the ESPN stat guys and I guess he forgot to add them. Sure seems like the Texans-Colts game is more or less a playoff game
Probably a reason it kept it's primetime status. Someone's season will end Sunday night

Vikings and Bucs not there also, 28/32 team on the Chart..

Incomplete chart...
Well the Vikings and Bucs are on bye so that's why they aren't listed.

Sanjuro

What games are you folks getting in the oncoming weeks? I kept telling myself, I would be good with just grabbing one. Now I find myself wanting to get Battlefield although I never get into it.

Looks like it's between that, Titanfall, then CoD for remaining games.

cdyhybrid

What games are you folks getting in the oncoming weeks? I kept telling myself, I would be good with just grabbing one. Now I find myself wanting to get Battlefield although I never get into it.

Probably won't get them right away (saving some money for the end of the year), but I'll probably pick up Civ 6 and one of the new Pokemon games early next year.

Jarnet87

hey dudebro, did you know Gears of War 15 came out?

Civ 6, and then I'll cave and get FF XV on release.

Farooq

Banned
Welcome back, friend.

Thanks friend.

Welcome back friend!

Dak is better than we could have imagined!

Dak is adding a lot to the team, Linehan is utilizing him well. Not bad considering his "awful play designs".

God damn man, where have you been? Dak wins these next two games and I think we have a full blown qb controversy.

Self imposed exile, didn't want to get into a debate in OT on Linehan and his play designs. I mean Linehan is a one back spread guru, but didn't really have the time to get into it.

Dak has been phenomenal, I did not see this coming. Did you? I mean his Passing EPA is Top 3. It is ridiculous.

Welcome back. Never leave again.

I'll try.

Zeke

Self imposed exile, didn't want to get into a debate in OT on Linehan and his play designs. I mean Linehan is a one back spread guru, but didn't really have the time to get into it.

Dak has been phenomenal, I did not see this coming. Did you? I mean his Passing EPA is Top 3. It is ridiculous.
Nope I didn't see this at all. I figured at best we would 2-3 but man has it been a nice surprise. Dak keeps improving week after week it's great. I really think benching him now would hurt his development. I love, love his poise in the pocket. The few times he's had pressure he hangs in there delievers a pass. That first big pass he had in the Bengals game is a perfect example. The rush came in he hung in the pocket and delivered that strike to Williams inside the 5. If you look at the replay a defender takes his legs out at about the same time he hits Williams.

manfestival

BUCS-FAN-AGONY.gif

This is what it felt like for the good majority of 3+ hours.

But then Aguayo the redeemer saved us.

Bless us football gods, for we Buc fans can take a week off and enjoy the victory before torturing ourselves in 2 Sundays.

how dare you call aguayo the redeemer

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Hoping Civ 6 doesn't end up like Civ 5 and require an expansion to be good, but we'll see!

This one seems more promising, but considering both Civ 4 and 5 ended up needing expansions before they became truly great it wouldn't be surprising/

Top Bottom