• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 6 - I'm Going to Go Home and Sleep With My Wife

jmdajr

From gaming side:

22% of US men ages 21 to 35 watch eSports, same as Baseball, more than Hockey

esports1oosfq.png

NFL is becoming the sport of olds!

Our time is now!

Fuck yeah!

bionic77

I'm sure Brady was about to rip into Trump, but telepathically received some urgent news he had to attend to.

I may be ready for the Jimmy G era
Why aren't Pats fans turning on Brady for the Trump stuff?

Every Steelers fan is willing to admit that Ben is a scumbag but Pats fans gloss over Bradys cheating and his support of racist fascists trying to destroy our nation and instead talk about how sexually attracted they are to him.

If you guys don't want to be in the basket you need to denounce this piece of shit.

Every Steelers fan is willing to admit that Ben is a scumbag but Pats fans gloss over Bradys cheating and his support of racist fascists trying to destroy our nation and instead talk about how sexually attracted they are to him.

If you guys don't want to be in the basket you need to denounce this piece of shit.
Pretty sure I've said I don't approve of Brady supporting trump.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Chris Mueller
‏@ByChrisMueller

Eli Rogers, Justin Gilbert, Rob Golden and Nix practiced today. Coates, Gilbert, Heyward, Shazier, Thomas, Wallace, Wheaton, D-Will didn't.

W7zRuVW.gif

Sanjuro

I love gaming, but I have zero interest in watching esports.

I love NFL, but I have no interest in Madden.

I have no problem with E-Sports. My issue primarily are when developers set out to create a game with it specifically in mind. Generally leads to some pro/con situations for various demographics.

Tom Penny

Fun Fact. If Brady loses his next 47 regular season games in a row at home against the AFC he will drop down .500 since 2007 against them there.

bionic77

Chris Mueller
‏@ByChrisMueller

Eli Rogers, Justin Gilbert, Rob Golden and Nix practiced today. Coates, Gilbert, Heyward, Shazier, Thomas, Wallace, Wheaton, D-Will didn't.

W7zRuVW.gif
Coates, Wheaton and DHB not practicing?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

All of our deep threats are hurt at the same time.

Can we sign Randy Moss for this one game?

Chase17

I only jokingly defend the Brady/Trump thing on here since it does somewhat bug me.
But I typically try to make a distinction between one's personal beliefs and their professional work.

Do I like that Woody Allen married his daughter, not at all, but that doesn't stop me from saying that Midnight in Paris is a fine film.

I feel like you'd have more people turn on Brady if he were openly advocating for him (and if Brady wasn't a total winner). Luckily pretty much every state in the northeast is going to end up blue, so Brady's opinion around here is in the minority.

Who the hell is Art Briles?

Former coach at Baylor that was fired because the athletic department and the university routinely covered up rapes by football players and harassed the victims.
This

Basically Joe Paterno but with sexual assault of women
Basically this as well Kave..

That's not good...
No it isn't.. it's dumb. It is looking like Hue hasn't given up on RG3 when it should be obvious he needs to.

The da show is reporting that kap has officially restructured his contract he will be an unrestricted free agent at the end of the year no matter what no more injury clause.

Gobias

Banned
Again this shouldn't need to be said but fuck Art Briles. Why Cle why

That guy makes like 8 million a year I think from YouTube (ads revenue, views, sponsors).. insane.
Flo you should start a let's play channel with gata. I'd subscribe. Bigger than Breadsteam is what I'm hearing

Top Bottom