• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 7 [OT] - Challenge of the SuperFrauds

Milchjon

PFF, best at position this week:

Right tackle: Marcus Cannon, New England Patriots, 83.8

With Carlos Dunlap on the other side of the line of scrimmage, Marcus Cannon deserves special mention for not just playing well, but doing so against excellent opposition. He consigned Dunlap to the worst day of the DE’s season, allowing just two total pressures on 41 pass-blocking snaps and run blocking well against a tough defender.

Never thought I'd see this. Scar da God

Zeke

Packers could be putting Lacy on IR. He must have really messed his ankle up Sunday. Also Rapoport saying Dak gonna start after the bye. Dak vs. Wentz get hyped brehs, no time table on Romo may not even play against the browns. Welcome to the qb controversy :/

Packers could be putting Lacy on IR. He must have really messed his ankle up Sunday. Also Rapoport saying Dak gonna start after the bye. Dak vs. Wentz get hyped brehs, no time table on Romo may not even play against the browns. Welcome to the qb controversy :/

I love Romo but even I want to see the Dak v. Wentz matchup.

Biggest game of the year so far.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Maybe.

The Iggles have such a brutal schedule...not a single "bad team" left to play for them. Looking ahead, they may go 8-8 or worse. Their win against the Steelers looks way worse in light of them losing to the Dolphins.

Maybe.

The Iggles have such a brutal schedule...not a single "bad team" left to play for them. Looking ahead, they may go 8-8 or worse. Their win against the Steelers looks way worse in light of them losing to the Dolphins.

It's a game with possible playoff implications sure, but really it's the prime time ratings monster that the NFL has been hurting for.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The NX prediction/speculation thread is a hilarious read. Those people have lost their damn minds.

I'm still feeling pretty good about my prediction that the NX is coming out next Fall. I even think that's optimistic considering how long ahead they've announced consoles in the past...I just don't believe they're going to ride out another Christmas season with just the Wii U and 3DS.

"but why would Nintendo lie to their investorrrrssssss?"

Things slip and shit happens. Whatever they're doing they're obviously having trouble.

BigAT

Alright fellow Olds, do any of you have good pillow recommendations? I just got a new mattress that I'm really enjoying, but I feel like I've gone through 10 pillows without finding something I really like. I'm a side/stomach sleeper and feel like I can never get something firm enough for what I want.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Alright fellow Olds, do any of you have good pillow recommendations? I just got a new mattress that I'm really enjoying, but I feel like I've gone through 10 pillows without finding something I really like. I'm a side/stomach sleeper and feel like I can never get something firm enough for what I want.

Found something up your alley:

edit: nevermind might not be sfw

it was an anime pillow obviously

When me and Chris see each other in the club after the Cowboys win the Owl over the Pats

175c0a02-8ec0-4eff-876c-8c4fec44329f.gif

It will be glorious friend,

Hindl

Maybe.

Yeah, and with the Defense suddenly collapsing and the loss of Lane Johnson, there's gonna be some heavy regression. 8-8 might be optimistic.

If our d can't clean up their shit it won't be pretty. If they can figure out how to help out Vaitai the Offense might be able to keep it interesting.

Also, HOLY SHIT Nashville Phish was insane! Bob Weir came out for the second set and it basically became a Dead cover set!

Something like this might work, you guys are comparable in weight. According to Dutch atleast

bionic77

My wife buys that shit but get something big and firm.

Shop for a pillow the same way Brady shops for a strap on.

Also someone summarize what is happening with the Nintendo NX. I don't have time for gaming side...

Hindl

He played the whole set? I saw him play with Umphrey's a few years ago.

Sounds like a great show man

Nah he came out after 3 songs and stayed in for the rest of the show. Started with Samson and Delilah, then Twist, Miss You (song off new Phish album), West L.A. Fadeaway, Playing in the Band, with a Quinn the Eskimo encore. Objectively the music was pretty good but not mind blowing, but seeing him up there with Phish was crazy. And there was the fact that we were in the pit for this show, so we were 10 people back from stage

My wife buys that shit but get something big and firm.

Shop for a pillow the same way Brady shops for a strap on.

Also someone summarize what is happening with the Nintendo NX. I don't have time for gaming side...

Nothing, rumor is it's getting revealed either this week or next

Yeah, and with the Defense suddenly collapsing and the loss of Lane Johnson, there's gonna be some heavy regression. 8-8 might be optimistic.

If our d can't clean up their shit it won't be pretty. If they can figure out how to help out Vaitai the Offense might be able to keep it interesting.

Also, HOLY SHIT Nashville Phish was insane! Bob Weir came out for the second set and it basically became a Dead cover set!

Don't worry I'm sure the Vikings will find a way to collapse after the bye and hand you a W. Also Bradford will tear his ACL.

Get ready for Shaun Hill y'all!!!!

Line_HTX

People should really stop wanting to bring Tony back.

Hindl

Don't worry I'm sure the Vikings will find a way to collapse after the bye and hand you a W. Also Bradford will tear his ACL.

Get ready for Shaun Hill y'all!!!!

Week 3 I could've seen it, but recently I don't see it happening. I just want the Offense to be actually productive because that game against Washington was pitiful. If our OL can somehow manage to keep Wentz somewhat clean, that'd be an improvement. I'm excited to see what our DL can do against your OL though

Butfict fined 75k for stomping Blount but not for the hit on Bennet

dirty fuck

At this point he should just be banned. This wasn't a first time thing, he has a clear history of doing dirty shit, getting suspended, and coming back and doing the exact same thing.

Top Bottom