• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 7 [OT] - Challenge of the SuperFrauds

MechDX

I knew it before I clicked it.

lBSAI43.gif

Beach

There is literally no longer any hype regarding the Rams in LA
It is Dodgers fever now to be fair but the Rams are kind of an afterthought. Kind of sucks

It is Dodgers fever now to be fair but the Rams are kind of an afterthought. Kind of sucks

Why would people be hyped for a 3-3 team? If they win there will be hype, as it should be. Not sure why people expect fans to pay out the ass to come out and support mediocrity. There's too many other things to take people's attention in LA.

_woLf

It is legitimately blowing my mind still how pissy ATL fans are about the game Sunday.

The Falcons subreddit is definitely not classy at all. Pretty shameful.

I haven't seen any extra hype outside of regular baseball fans, you'd hardly know they were even in the playoffs, with the rams though I've seen so many jerseys/hats/tshirts/car flags etc since the season started.

i can't even say i really hate the seachickens anymore. of course i would never root for them to win, but jed york has sapped all my enthusiasm for divisional hate. rams/cards/seahawks want to win a superbowl? i don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

the one and only team that i wish nothing but the worst for is the cowboys. i can't fucking stand their fanbase, i can't stand the media dick sucking when they have even a SLIVER of success, and just the entire organization is everything that is wrong with the nfl.

Zeke

Don't worry guys as long as Jerry is in charge we won't win another owl. We'll be just good enough to lose in the playoffs. :(

Anniversary is this sunday and the cowboys are on a bye week

what the fk

gonna drive down to austin for mondocon anyway but its still fucked up

Pacific Rim in 4K HDR.....*banderas*

Bring on the PS4 Pro and Scorpio next year.

but ps4 pro can't do 4k bluray

unless you're gonna stream but that's a fucked up way to do 4k. might as well watch it on tape

Top Bottom