• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 7 [OT] - Challenge of the SuperFrauds

Bread

Banned
Grover Cleveland's Official Sports Rankings

1) Baseball
2) Football (played with your feet)
3) Basketball
11) Tennis
23) Lacrosse
67) Luge
101) Archery
140) Football (played with your hands)
#NotMyPresident
Stop, I can only get so erect remembering. Man that was dope :")
less than 36 hours until House Cleve gets their first Victor's Cup in decades! And to think, they might get another one in the next week.

Earl Mitchell comes back in two weeks, we need Howard back and hopefully Chris will be able to play and this defense should be a little better. Now we just need Dion Jordan to return from his much needed vacation.

So for one year why don't the browns just say fuck it and draft all QBs. They have to hit on one right?

How would you ever be able to give 7 different QBs enough reps to even know if you did hit on one or not? Plus a lot of QBs start out slow and then gradually improve over time. Why would they have any patience for anyone of the QBs when they have 6 more waiting in the wings.

https://twitter.com/migemunderscore/status/790618780607115264

Miguel in Denver for the game. Whatever hope I had is gone. :(
nicolas-cage-fells-good-con-air-head-space-1409843288n.gif

Ronin Ray

Because you need more than just a QB. They need talent across the roster.

They get high picks every year and still need talent across the roster so why not

Nope:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_NFL_Draft

ctrl+f "QB" and go through that list.

Is next years draft suppose to be that bad at QB?

How would you ever be able to give 7 different QBs enough reps to even know if you did hit on one or not? Plus a lot of QBs start out slow and then gradually improve over time. Why would they have any patience for anyone of the QBs when they have 6 more waiting in the wings.

I mean what they have been doing for years doesnt work so why not just go full blown fuck it mode

Pepiope

They get high picks every year and still need talent across the roster so why not

Is next years draft suppose to be that bad at QB?

I mean what they have been doing for years doesnt work so why not just go full blown fuck it mode
All they had to do was just stay at 2 and take Wentz, problem solved.

Tom Penny

Browns problem isn't just a qb. They have zero continuity. Even if they had talent they are switching coaches so much they can never solidify a style of play or identity so they can't improve consistently. Players have to learn new shit every two years.

Top Bottom