• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 7 [OT] - Challenge of the SuperFrauds

I'm fucked because Amari decided not to show up..

Goddamn Jalen Ramsey, Send his Criminole ass to the stockades with Jameis and send Allen Robinson to for fucking me in the Taco Bell League so bad that Melvin Gordon couldn't save me.

Ohio State lost
Cleveland lost
My fantasy teams lost

This weekend sucked shit.

You know who didn't let you down friend?

ayhBQQM.gif

ZDshqQJ.gif

Need him and the Denver D to combine for 20 which I think is doable. Fucking Jordy Nelson

Yeah Nelson screwed me over too....

squicken

The Dolphins OL going from liability to strength gives me hope. I am tentatively optimistic about Gates as a coach. Maybe he can be the ONE to finally unseat the Patriots from the AFCE throne

The Giants did a big event too, got to meet Carl Banks, Howard Cross, and Dave Diehl. It was great. All in all this was a lot of fun. Have another couple of days in London then Dublin for some Guinness. Great time tho. Everywhere I went after the game I just had my jacket on and people would come up and talk NFL - it was very cool. Below is my pick from Insta/FB.... and yes, before anyone asks about 7 people asked if I was Tiki Barber.

Looks like a cool trip. Giants getting a de facto extra home game was nice as well

Line_HTX

Was able to head to London and Twickenham stadium for the game between the Giants and Rams. It was a boatload of fun, the game was honestly the worst part. The NFL had people everywhere, literally throughout all of London directing traffic. When we got to the Waterloo station to take the railway to Twickenham there were some NFL employees there to greet those people in team paraphanelia to direct them where to go. There was a monster size tailgate before and after the game, and after the game they had a huge screen with red zone channel on so we can catch the highlights of everything. It was a great time and I would definitely come back if the Giants are involved. I went to SB 46 and I would say that the hype here was comparable to that of the SB. A few people told me tho that London might as well be the Giants second home, supposedly have a huge fan base.

The Giants did a big event too, got to meet Carl Banks, Howard Cross, and Dave Diehl. It was great. All in all this was a lot of fun. Have another couple of days in London then Dublin for some Guinness. Great time tho. Everywhere I went after the game I just had my jacket on and people would come up and talk NFL - it was very cool. Below is my pick from Insta/FB.... and yes, before anyone asks about 7 people asked if I was Tiki Barber.

Are you Tiki Barber?

;P

I'm hoping for a multiple sack game out of Von Miller. Gotta get reaquainted with a former teammate. As a side note, the Texans were staying at the Westin in Denver (across the street from my office).

You can see the building from this photo I took:

Jay definitively didn't and I own him in the Taco Bell League.. too bad he was on my bench.

I have Melvin, Ingram, Ajayi and not one person will give me a top WR.

Why won't people deal with me Chris? This is the worst.

That's on you friend but thank you for not starting him. Also I'm getting it done with nothing at WR, you can do this Flo. They are obviously plotting against us. I mean the commish in the shirtless league had to pull in some favors just to beat me and if Sanders gets me 19 points I'll still manage to beat him! We can do this!!

Line_HTX

I'm not happy with this run defense to be honest. Letting Frank Gore of all people rush for 100 yards and break the Colts' 1400 day streak of not having a 100 yard rusher is a complete DISGRACE.

That's on you friend but thank you for not starting him. Also I'm getting it done with nothing at WR, you can do this Flo. They are obviously plotting against us. I mean the commish in the shirtless league had to pull in some favors just to beat me and if Sanders gets me 19 points I'll still manage to beat him! We can do this!!
Ingram and Gordon did fine.. my WRs are being shitty and A Rob would pulls his head out of his ass or go bitchslap Bortles and tell him to throw him the ball.. I would be fine.

I need Cam and Greg back and things will be better.. and shop Philly's Defense and Special Teams... (this one is for you bread and Chuck)

Tom Penny

Ingram and Gordon did fine.. my WRs are being shitty and A Rob would pulls his head out of his ass or go bitchslap Bortles and tell him to throw him the ball.. I would be fine.

I need Cam and Greg back and things will be better.. and shop Philly's Defense and Special Teams... (this one is for you bread and Chuck)

WR's suck this year randomly. I have Keenan Blown knee, Hopkins, Marshall, Jordy, Alshon, Demarius Thomas and Allen Robinson in 3 leagues. They are pedestrian even in PPR. Total Bullshit I tell ya !!!

Ricker

''The Broncos and Brock Osweiler just recently announced their divorce that they will reunite for a bad honeymoon.The Von Miller,Derek Wolfe and other headhunters would like nothing more then to remind their ex teamate that he took the wrong decision in leaving Denver.

Bronco's attack regressed but head coach Gary Kubiak,back,will insist on the ground game.''

Broncos thumb up.

RBH

Was able to head to London and Twickenham stadium for the game between the Giants and Rams. It was a boatload of fun, the game was honestly the worst part. The NFL had people everywhere, literally throughout all of London directing traffic. When we got to the Waterloo station to take the railway to Twickenham there were some NFL employees there to greet those people in team paraphanelia to direct them where to go. There was a monster size tailgate before and after the game, and after the game they had a huge screen with red zone channel on so we can catch the highlights of everything. It was a great time and I would definitely come back if the Giants are involved. I went to SB 46 and I would say that the hype here was comparable to that of the SB. A few people told me tho that London might as well be the Giants second home, supposedly have a huge fan base.

Awesome stuff, looks like a blast.

How many people asked if you were Bucky Brooks?
NH9gE7v.gif

brentech

I don't know if an article about this has been posted yet, but that'd be a really tragic way to end a career.

Teddy Bridgewater continues to rehab in Minnesota and he is making progress. Nearly two months after he dislocated his knee, Bridgewater is making strides and Vikings officials are pleased with where he's at. But other doctors around the league know there are no guarantees Bridgewater will be able to return to the type of quarterback he was, if he makes it back to the NFL at all.

As one doctor who's worked with NFL teams said this week, "If he didn't make it back, it wouldn't surprise me. This is a bad injury, about the worst knee injury a player can have."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...doctors-reportedly-concerned-about-qbs-future

Line_HTX

I'm just sort of thankful we won last week. Makes tonight less of a desperation.

I still fucking hate the Denver dick licking from the media, but given the circumstances, I'm not super desperate about this game as I would if we lost to the fucking Colts.

h1nch

*sigh*

I hated Brock all through the offseason and beginning of this season, but I've gotten over the break up. I'm happy for him. He helped us get to the Superbowl last year.

I still want him to lose and get destroyed tonight and will continue to lulz when he looks bad, but I'll sort-of root for him the rest of the season.

Line_HTX

ESPN putting an inflated number on comebacks in the 4th while down 14 points, like what the fuck is that chart...

38EfMh8.gif
38EfMh8.gif
38EfMh8.gif

At least Matt Hasselbeck is the voice of reason.

And gonna reiterate, Brandon Marshall drew unnecessary attention to himself.

MechDX

Arian Foster has announced his retirement from the NFL. #Texans #Dolphins.

When healthy Arian was a thing of beauty to watch run

Top Bottom