• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 7 [OT] - Challenge of the SuperFrauds

Bread

Banned
So what you're saying is Al Horford is going to die?

*whistling innocently*
1073.gif

I almost made a len Bias joke but I thought better of it. Should have known I could count on you.

giphy.gif

cdyhybrid

Five guys from the defense played over 100 snaps last night if you include special teams.

Russ needs to get them some Recovery Water stat.

Eisen continuing to go in on McAdoo's playcalling.

http://www.richeisenshow.com/listen-live/

"For a man with such a large play sheet, he only calls about 5 plays.

It's the largest disparity in the size of a play sheet and the number of plays that are actually being called,” Eisen ranted. "That thing (play sheet) is monster big ... it's like one of those poster boards you see people walking on the street corners with.

"How many plays are on the sheet and then it seems like they run the same damn play over and over and over again.”

We feel your pain, Rich. :/

Eisen continuing to go in on McAdoo's playcalling.

http://www.richeisenshow.com/listen-live/

We feel your pain, Rich. :/

The beats keep attributing the playcalling to the roster and what they have to work with and I dunno that I agree 100% with it. Perkins has done good things for example (not saying he's broken out like Zeke) when he's given snaps but doesn't answer why the only running play is the shotgun up the middle, especially with a slow Jennings. I think you even said (or someone did) that Darkwa is basicall a healthier Jennings at this point. And everyone knew when it would happen whenever a TE was in the backfield.

Was the Giants/Cowboys on prime time in week 1? I can't remember but I don't think that it was?. That was actually a pretty damned good game.

4PM game I think so most of the country got it I think.

Todd Bowles on Ryan Fitzpatrick: “If pissed off is going to stop the turnovers, I’m more than happy to have him play pissed off.”

:jnc

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I expect Von Miller and his special cleats to break Brock tonight.

SAVAGE FUTURE

Dishwalla

Banned
This got flagged?

Yeah he got flagged the second time he did it(when the other Raiders are surrounding him), got threatened with an ejection. The commentators didn't seem to think it was flag worthy, they were talking about it for several minutes afterwards.

Ed Valentine hits the nail on the head in so far as the Giants offense:

This is not the offense of the last two years and the crazy thing - they have more talent! They have more playmakers! If you're a Giants fan, you're scratching your head in disbelief. The defense is being hung out to dry in these games given how lopsided the time of possession has been in these games.

Also, did McAdoo honestly put an injured Odell Beckham to field punts after Harris went down? Da fuq, bro?

Giants offense is awesome. They beat the Ratbirds. I'm happy.

I almost made a len Bias joke but I thought better of it. Should have known I could count on you.

Edit: It was a good ride NFL, I for one welcome our new esports overlords. http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1299231
You should have Yankee because that would have been amazing. I'm honestly disappointed that you didn't do it.

Also I was just trying to understand Bread's metaphor. If Horford dies, Bread is gonna blame for this and I don't think that's fair.

So.. are you mad about Horford or are you mad about the poor investment choice?

It's your fault for delegating to DM, you knew he'd do this. Just take it out of DM's money like we always do.

They don't have a pro basketball team anymore either :jnc
Let it all out. They can't hurt you anymore.. you have Russell and Coach Pete and Browning to make you happy.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Was able to head to London and Twickenham stadium for the game between the Giants and Rams. It was a boatload of fun, the game was honestly the worst part. The NFL had people everywhere, literally throughout all of London directing traffic. When we got to the Waterloo station to take the railway to Twickenham there were some NFL employees there to greet those people in team paraphanelia to direct them where to go. There was a monster size tailgate before and after the game, and after the game they had a huge screen with red zone channel on so we can catch the highlights of everything. It was a great time and I would definitely come back if the Giants are involved. I went to SB 46 and I would say that the hype here was comparable to that of the SB. A few people told me tho that London might as well be the Giants second home, supposedly have a huge fan base.

The Giants did a big event too, got to meet Carl Banks, Howard Cross, and Dave Diehl. It was great. All in all this was a lot of fun. Have another couple of days in London then Dublin for some Guinness. Great time tho. Everywhere I went after the game I just had my jacket on and people would come up and talk NFL - it was very cool. Below is my pick from Insta/FB.... and yes, before anyone asks about 7 people asked if I was Tiki Barber.

Torn ACL for Geno.

Meanwhile Ryan Fitzpatrick, a journeyman QB, who somehow put himself in a contractual standoff with the Jets over the offseason, acted yesterday like the team threw him under the bus for throwing like eight picks in one game...

Hackenberg must REALLY not be NFL ready.

He's not ever going to be NFL ready

You do not want to see him on field

I need 19 points from him....
I'm fucked because Amari decided not to show up..

Goddamn Jalen Ramsey, Send his Criminole ass to the stockades with Jameis and send Allen Robinson to for fucking me in the Taco Bell League so bad that Melvin Gordon couldn't save me.

Ohio State lost
Cleveland lost
My fantasy teams lost

This weekend sucked shit.

Top Bottom