• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 8 |OT| - Plays of the Week

Hindl

Browns are going the Cowboys 2014-2015 route to 8-8. 4-12 season soon to be followed by the 12-4 2017 AFC North Champions Cleveland Browns

bionic77

Pats fans are fucking evil.

They are supporting Trump and trolling Browns fans.

Please Lord. Make it stop. End the suffering. End it before we all become one giant Cleveland or Buffalo...

Striker

Took less money to stay with New England than the Eagles were offering. Bill will keep players as long as the fit his salary structure. He won't pay retail, though
The Giants offered him the most money if I remember right. He was a top recruit that year.

Bread

Banned
Where were you when Browns began their epic comeback, following 8 straight losses with 8 straight wins to win the AFC North? I was right here, posting about this.

image.php
image.php

The Giants offered him the most money if I remember right. He was a top recruit that year.
Nope. Eagles offered more. Giants offer was in line with the 47.5 million over 5 years New England offered as per Mara.

It hurt at the time considering what we trotted out safety in post Antrel world but long term - I think that's one area where Reese has set the team up well for the future. Health permitting.

Please God in Heaven above hear my prayers and the prayers of all my decent brothers at NFL GAF.

We are afraid Lord. The world is a scary place these days. It looks like the Patriots and Trump are taking over. Protect us from this evil Lord. We are even prepared to sacrifice Floyd and Gata a hundred times if that is what it takes.

FTFY

bionic77

Where were you when Browns began their epic comeback, following 8 straight losses with 8 straight wins to win the AFC North? I was right here, posting about this.
I know all about misdirection Bread.

I know this 8-8 shit is just a way to distract these rubes while you and Trump destroy our country the way the Pats destroyed the NFL.

Wake up sheeple! He is using you the way Gata and 10 of his friends use a 20 dollar whore!

duddde wtf

Goddamnit guess my Jamie Collins #91 jersey is a collectors item ... right ... ... right?

Add this to the number of Patriots jerseys I've had where the player has been gone within a year of me getting the jersey.

• Ben Coates
  • Curtis Martin.
  • Drew Bledsoe
  • -- Then I stopped for like 10 years --
  • Stevan Ridley
  • Jamie Collins

I almost bought a Hernandez jersey in 2011 too.

I want to take this time and platform to drop some real knowledge, some illuminati like knowledge.

Go to Chipotle grab a burrito bowl but here's the kicker, get two extra wraps. That's two burritos pleighbois. The government don't want you to know bout this shit #StayWoke

DMczaf

I want to take this time and platform to drop some real knowledge, some illuminati like knowledge.

Go to Chipotle grab a burrito bowl but here's the kicker, get two extra wraps. That's two burritos pleighbois. The government don't want you to know bout this shit #StayWoke

#StayBroke

Or us on the best coast can just go grab a much better real burrito for much cheaper at any of the dozens of Mexican places at every corner.

#Bestcoast.

cdyhybrid

duddde wtf

Goddamnit guess my Jamie Collins #91 jersey is a collectors item ... right ... ... right?

Add this to the number of Patriots jerseys I've had where the player has been gone within a year of me getting the jersey.

• Ben Coates
  • Curtis Martin.
  • Drew Bledsoe
  • Stevan Ridley
  • Jamie Collins

Buy a Brady jersey

Bread

Banned
I know all about misdirection Bread.

I know this 8-8 shit is just a way to distract these rubes while you and Trump destroy our country the way the Pats destroyed the NFL.

Wake up sheeple! He is using you the way Gata and 10 of his friends use a 20 dollar whore!
I'd feel threatened too, your division just got a lot tougher. Shazier is now the 3rd best LB behind James Collins and Emmanuel Ogbah.

Breadstream will drop the October Surprise later today.
I have some bad news. The October surprise has been delayed due to technical issues with our ink jet printer. I tried to print out a picture of my nephew and it came out blotchy. I plan on dropping our October Surprise sometime in the next week.

duddde wtf

• Ben Coates
  • Curtis Martin.
  • Drew Bledsoe
  • Stevan Ridley
  • Jamie Collins

If you ever buy a Gronk jersey, I will hunt you down and hurt you.

Line_HTX

Double the shit tastes, right?

;P

Top Bottom