• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 8 |OT| - Plays of the Week

Zeke

Darren McFadden to the packers, what do you have to trade packers?
Edit: well shit sorry spin hope you land on your feet man.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Who has the best Cheerleaders?

bvOQJzw.jpg

Tw7lhrU.jpg

HBSOlFJ.jpg

Spinluck

Sorry bruh. What do (did) you do?

Nothing, they're just laying people oof; I'm guessing money reasons. I worked for them for almost 6 years and it's been a steady job that's helped me get by through and after college. I was even there while having other jobs and whatnot.

The layoffs have been happening for years, but for some reason I got dumb enough to think "it'd never happen to me."

Being best friends with the bosses son don't mean shit! It was a family owned business that catered for flights, I was on the office side of things. Pay was nice, but I guess I should try putting my degree to use.

cdyhybrid

Former head of officiating Mike Perreira says the refs blew both pick plays by not calling them and said Earl never should have been flagged for hugging the ref.

Not the only reason they lost, but all of y'all that tried to hand wave it away can take a seat.

Nothing, they're just laying people oof; I'm guessing money reasons. I worked for them for almost 6 years and it's been a steady job that's helped me get by through and after college. I was even there while having other jobs and whatnot.

The layoffs have been happening for years, but for some reason I got dumb enough to think "it'd never happen to me."

Being best friends with the bosses son don't mean shit! It was a family owned business that catered for flights, I was on the office side of things. Pay was nice, but I guess I should try putting my degree to use.
I meant what occupation did you have?

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
No, I didn't. I said they blew egregious penalties by not calling them. That's it. I was fine with the call on Sherman, I thought the one on Shead was pretty brutal though.

People were arguing the Hawks have been beneficiaries of blown calls as well. This is the NFL, the refs suck ass for everyone.

cdyhybrid

People were arguing the Hawks have been beneficiaries of blown calls as well. This is the NFL, the refs suck ass for everyone.
I know that and never said otherwise. I was merely pointing out some blown calls. And I was right. So again, y'all can take a seat.

No, I didn't. I said they blew egregious penalties by not calling them. That's it. I was fine with the call on Sherman, I thought the one on Shead was pretty brutal though.

Oh, different Sherman call in your link. I thought that was PI too, does that mean they didn't blow the pick plays?

The call on shead is one of the worst I've seen this year

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I know that and never said otherwise. I was merely pointing out some blown calls. And I was right. So again, y'all can take a seat.

I can only speak for myself here and one or two of the posts I saw, however again I believe the sentiment was more so, quitcomplaining, because it's helped your team in the past and unfortunately it's a factr in every game just about.

Line_HTX

If George Halas got on that cruise that capsized on time, there'd be no weighing him in for college football, there'd be no Chicago Bears, and there'd be no NFL.

BWONG.

cdyhybrid

I can only speak for myself here and one or two of the posts I saw, however again I believe the sentiment was more so, quitcomplaining, because it's helped your team in the past and unfortunately it's a factr in every game just about.
Fuck that, the refs are part of the reason we lost the game, I'm going to fucking complain. Yes, it happens to everyone, but I don't think it's reasonable to not complain when things are as egregious as they were yesterday.

Top Bottom