• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 9 |OT| - This. is. the. GPODAWUND

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I would still be winning the survival pool if yahoo had just automatically picked against the Browns for me! This streak will probably last for a couple more years.

Line_HTX

Guess they're making up for all the holding their secondary gets away with.

EleGiggle

tmdorsey

You should be ashamed though. Even if it's something that you're forced to do.

But the Falcons aren't winning a Super Bowl until that defense is under control. Their offense will get shut down by somebody in the playoffs and won't be able to keep up.

I agree with you I just want to point out that the Falcons have already played a couple of the top defenses in the league and still put up points. If the defense can't get just a bit better (which could happen since we have 3 rookies starting) we might be able to do something.

Mindlog

Atlanta fans! There's a Spoitify playlist available now.
It's really boring after two songs.

We're talking about the excellent show. Not the crappy football team.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Why space fascinates Lions QB Matthew Stafford and other Lions points of wonder

In other words, what fascinates you?

This was a question recently posed to some Detroit Lions players -- a very open-ended look at what fascinates them and makes them enter that stage of wow and wonderment.

QB Matthew Stafford: Space. It’s tough to wrap my head around-slash-it's interesting. Yeah, space, outer space, the galaxy, universe, all that. I don’t read books, but I read articles. I look into it. I just think the vastness of it is pretty crazy.

http://www.espn.com/blog/detroit-li...hew-stafford-and-other-lions-points-of-wonder

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If I see one more political ad I'm going to lose my shit.

I've never been so ready for an election to be over in my life.

bionic77

I've yet to go :/ and I've been to a Clipper game but that chances this year, I'm going to several
I went in 2010 when they were the best team in the world and it was amaze balls. They also gave away so much free shit, fans were all locked in and had a ton of fun. Just the atmosphere there when they are cooking is just the best.

Like this new team. When the other team turns the ball over or bricks on 9/10 possessions we cannot be beaten.

Lakers bitch slapping the Warriors!

This is our house!
Man this is dope.

Zoltán Buday
Zoltán Buday – ‏@PFF_Zoltan

Highest adj. comp % vs zone coverage (100+ attempts):
1. Cody Kessler 90.0%
2. Tom Brady 88.1%
3. Russell Wilson 86.6%
4. Drew Brees 85.1%

Peter Schrager Verified account ‏ @ PSchrags
Leaving a day with the Browns and you'd be hard pressed to know they are an 0-8 team. Right energy in the building. Excited for Dallas.
Hmmm I'm not saying we've arrived....but these tweets seem to confirm that we have in fact arrived! Man this is dope 😎

MechDX

Zoltán Buday
Zoltán Buday – ‏@PFF_Zoltan

Highest adj. comp % vs zone coverage (100+ attempts):
1. Cody Kessler 90.0%
2. Tom Brady 88.1%
3. Russell Wilson 86.6%
4. Drew Brees 85.1%

Peter Schrager Verified account ‏ @ PSchrags
Leaving a day with the Browns and you'd be hard pressed to know they are an 0-8 team. Right energy in the building. Excited for Dallas.

Kave, Floyd and Gobais...we are doing it!

Top Bottom