• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Suck it, you cheating, Trump-sympathizing Nazi!

I'm a Pats fan too, born & raised in Brighton.

The hate directed towards the team/fans is so obnoxious. Guess we know how it feels to be a Yankee/Cowboys fan.
We found Aaron Dobson.

PeterGAF

Banned
I think Bill will pony up the money. He paid Mayo a ton. It's not the Patriots don't pay players, they're just more selective about it. They don't pay for skill. They pay for leadership, toughness and effort.
When there was a debate about whether they would keep Hightower or Collins I always thought it would be Hightower just because he seems like the Bill Belichick type of player. He's the kind of guy they'd be willing to pay. And they better because if the Pats end up letting all three of Jones, Collins, and Hightower go that would suck. Especially when this past off season the discussion around here was "you get to keep two of the three."

bionic77

Suck it, you cheating, Trump-sympathizing Nazi!

I'm a Pats fan too, born & raised in Brighton.

The hate directed towards the team/fans is so obnoxious. Guess we know how it feels to be a Yankee/Cowboys fan.
There has never been a team that won that is as hated as the Pats.

For good reason. They are assholes, cheaters and now it turns out they are run and led by bigots.

That's a tough PR sell.

Been watching some reaction videos on the last play from Pats fans.
Wow I get chills. I'll post some links soon.
They are not all white people though. They must not have heard about the Trump link to every player in the locker room and the front office.

Tall4Life

Been watching some reaction videos on the last play from Pats fans.
Wow I get chills. I'll post some links soon.
They are not all white people though. The must not have heard about the Trump link to every player in the locker room and the front office.
Kofi Kingston is also a race traitor or something because he cheered for the Pats.

Duxxy3

When there was a debate about whether they would keep Hightower or Collins I always thought it would be Hightower just because he seems like the Bill Belichick type of player. He's the kind of guy they'd be willing to pay. And they better because if the Pats end up letting all three of Jones, Collins, and Hightower go that would suck. Especially when this past off season the discussion around here was "you get to keep two of the three."

If he doesn't spend the money on Hightower, I'm not sure where he spends the 60+ million we have in cap space. Most of our free agents aren't coming back.

I'd love to have Hightower, Develin, Branch and Butler all back. Marty would be great, but I don't see that happening. I think Bill rolls the dice with Gronk and a drafted TE.

bionic77

Damn it is going to be tough when the Switch comes out to get time to play it.

I have barely had time to fuck with my arcade.

I hope I can find the time required to play Zelda and retain my JCB status.

Switch is portable, just take it into the bathroom with you every day.

Duxxy3

JCB status is lost if you're not playing with your switch at least 3 hours per day.

Since I'm the only Dolphin fan left (sKLa where are you :(!!! ) I'll be posting Dolphin gifs everyday until I find another friend :(

drive-1.gif

Fantomex

We need more Zelda gifs. This game can't come soon enough.

5wFnrMk.gif

Aside from my boy Chris and now that Darkest Red is gone, I don't know who else I'll talk to about my love for RPG's that visually depict armor and weapons. Zelda will have this, and I am so very happy. I might never play a game after Zelda.

There has never been a team that won that is as hated as the Pats.

For good reason. They are assholes, cheaters and now it turns out they are run and led by bigots.

That's a tough PR sell.

There has never been a team as hated as the Patriots because...

The last time there was a run this successful, there was no internet. People couldn't echo chamber each other and spread misinformation

You didn't have the Sports media drumming up drama and hot takes daily.

The league is a lot more petty than it used to be.

But yeah Bionic... I think you're the biggest Pats fan on the site. God knows you're always talking about them. Who is your team anyway.

This parade sure is nice.

Fantomex

Did TDR leave? Link?

Yes Milch. Link is definitely in this Zelda.

There has never been a team as hated as the Patriots because...

The last time there was a run this successful, there was no internet. People couldn't echo chamber each other and spread misinformation

You didn't have the Sports media drumming up drama and hot takes daily.

The league is a lot more petty than it used to be.

But yeah Bionic... I think you're the biggest Pats fan on the site. God knows you're always talking about them. Who is your team anyway.

This parade sure is nice.

Bread and Gata were the only ones here when the Pat's were down 28-3. You seem to show up for the parade though, like a true Pats fan.

latest

cdyhybrid

How is DotA 2 if I'm new to top down MOBAs?

Thought about League but DotA 2 seems more interesting and I like the characters better.
DOTA is the hardest one. It's got some extra mechanics that League and HotS don't. It's also completely free, you don't need to unlock characters or anything - you can only buy cosmetics.

MOBA community in general is pretty shit, especially to new players as they're learning, but if you can deal with that and are willing to tackle DOTA's steep learning curve, you'll be alright.

A good starting read: https://purgegamers.true.io/g/dota-2-guide/

My personal opinion is that it's by far the best of the three big games due to this depth, but I've been playing it since it was a WC3 mod so I've been hooked for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom