• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're finally installing a modern drainage and irrigation system at Bank of America Stadium

RIP to the days of mudball in Carolina!

STEWART_WAT.gif

I tried KFC Nashville Hot. I was disappointed. It was just their regular chicken with hot sauce drizzled on it. And not a good hot sauce.

I love living in Colorado now, but these people don't know fried chicken. KFC is a travesty. Worse than Popeyes, Raisin Canes, Church's, and the GOAT, Southern Classic Chicken.

All the KFCs around here are so old and run down, They make me sad just by driving by them. Kinda like how flo makes me sad when he posts his opinions on things.

For chicken I usually go to Popeyes since it's near my house but when I'm at work I'll go to a local place called Moms that has amazing fried chicken.

I tried KFC Nashville Hot. I was disappointed. It was just their regular chicken with hot sauce drizzled on it. And not a good hot sauce.

I love living in Colorado now, but these people don't know fried chicken. KFC is a travesty. Worse than Popeyes, Raisin Canes, Church's, and the GOAT, Southern Classic Chicken.
Make your own chicken

Jarnet87

They're finally installing a modern drainage and irrigation system at Bank of Amrica Stadium

RIP to the days of mudball in Carolina!

STEWART_WAT.gif

This was Cam's rookie year right? I drafted Cam in fantasy that year as a late flyer and started him for the first time that week. looked at his stats during the game log and thought wtf is going on. Turn to that game and see monsoon.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Glad to see that Bread splurged on a plane ticket and was able to make it back for the parade.

C4FCA26VMAARs6Z.jpg

Lmao had to bump this. Just found out this kid lives 2 doors down from my parents, his mother is livid that he took that photo, apparently somebody handed him the sign.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The Texans would have to offer the Pats a lot because if Jimmy is as good as he looked in September, it could make the Texans the Patriots biggest challenger.

Niners and Browns can get away with offering less because they're not a challenger. At least not yet.

Pats see that shit as a challenge though as they just gave away Bledsoe to the Bills when the Bills were still good.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
BoB is doing the same thing. Apparently the Patriots are hazardous to coordinators

It's funny that the team that lost the worst to the Pats in the playoffs didn't do shit with their tired ass play calling that has never worked on them.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It says shipping on March 1st.

Can't wait to track my Joy Cons!

I don't trust Best Buy's shipping, and while I do trust Amazon they've missed a couple of Nintendo day ones recently so I lined up with JoyconBoyz and Girlz that morning at my not so local anymore Gamestop.

Gamestop is only good for Nintendo hardware anymore as digital and amazon gets most of my purchases but like I said, you can't trust Amazon with Nintendo games as they either don't carry it or send it late.

The real decision for this JCB is how many launch games and if I get them all digitally or not. I think I'll get Zelda physical just so I don't have to Download it and can just pop it in.

bionic77

I don't trust Best Buy's shipping, and while I do trust Amazon they've missed a couple of Nintendo day ones recently so I lined up with JoyconBoyz and Girlz that morning at my not so local anymore Gamestop.

Gamestop is only good for Nintendo hardware anymore as digital and amazon gets most of my purchases but like I said, you can't trust Amazon with Nintendo games as they either don't carry it or send it late.

The real decision for this JCB is how many launch games and if I get them all digitally or not. I think I'll get Zelda physical just so I don't have to Download it and can just pop it in.
I don't want to hear this.

I was depending on Amazon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom