• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindl

The Switch is a really cool concept that just isn't ready to go into production yet. So many half-baked features or shit that isn't ready, and the price is crazy. I think it'll probably sell between Gamecube and N64 numbers. Unless a few years in they fix all of the dumb shit they did and cut the cost

Farooq

Banned
Man, you guys are silly for hoping a console is going save us.

Our only hope is a wormhole to another universe just like ours except Hilary and Atlanta won (call it universe B). We then introduce ourselves to our universe B counterparts (if they exist), seduce ourselves, have sex with ourselves, and then kill our universe B counterparts.

The seduction makes it easier to kill your counterpart, ask yourself if a version of you came from another universe, wouldn't you be a little curious? The sex isn't required but this may be your only chance to have sex with yourself. Why do you have to kill your counterpart? Because that bastard is probably going to realize you came for his glorious life where the Nazis didn't win.

Our only hope is a wormhole to another universe just like ours except Hilary and Atlanta won (call it universe B). We then introduce ourselves to our universe B counterparts (if they exist), seduce ourselves, have sex with ourselves, and then kill our universe B counterparts.

The seduction makes it easier to kill your counterpart, ask yourself if a version of you came from another universe, wouldn't you be a little curious? The sex isn't required but this may be your only chance to have sex with yourself. Why do you have to kill your counterpart? Because that bastard is probably going to realize you came for his glorious life where the Nazi's didn't win.

You're crazy Farooq.

I mean, seriously. Why wouldn't I imaging a dimension where the Steelers beat the Cheaters on their way to their 7th Lombardi?

bionic77

Farooq is crazy. He lost me at having sex with ourselves. That is some fucked up shit.

Stick to something tangible like the Switch. That is what I am doing.

If you cray then pray in the corner for the sex wormhole like Farooq. I will take salvation in any form I can get so save me a spot if you guys get a ticket to the wormhole!

WedgeX

Banned

The seduction makes it easier to kill your counterpart, ask yourself if a version of you came from another universe, wouldn't you be a little curious? The sex isn't required but this may be your only chance to have sex with yourself. Why do you have to kill your counterpart? Because that bastard is probably going to realize you came for his glorious life where the Nazis didn't win.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Farooq

Banned
Farooq is crazy. He lost me at having sex with ourselves. That is some fucked up shit.

Stick to something tangible like the Switch. That is what I am doing.

If you cray then pray in the corner for the sex wormhole like Farooq. I will take salvation in any form I can get so save me a spot if you guys get a ticket to the wormhole!

Bionic77 comes from another universe and introduces himself to you. At first you are alarmed, but then you guys start talking and it is amazing on how many things you agree with. You guys go rock climbing together, picnics, play rocket league. You have been waiting for this person your entire life.

One day you guys are alone by a fire while Hilary Clinton address the nation, you drop something and your universe B counterpart reaches for your hand. Can't avoid that shit.

bionic77

Bionic77 comes from another universe and introduces himself to you. At first you are alarmed, but then you guys start talking and it is amazing on how many things you agree with. You guys go rock climbing together, picnics, play rocket league. You have been waiting for this person your entire life.

One day you guys are alone by a fire while Hilary Clinton address the nation, you drop something and your universe B counterpart reaches for your hand. Can't avoid that shit.
I have seen that dude in the mirror and never had that reaction.

Would much rather let the girls play with my ice cubes and Switch on the rooftop like a JCB do.

Fantomex

Hey guys hows....

-abandon-thread-GIF.gif

Farooq

Banned
lmao, I ruined this thread.

Look the sex isn't required the seduction is just an easy way to kill your counterpart because eventually he/she is going to kill you. But since this the only time you will probably be with another version of yourself, you only live once right?

bionic77

Alright guys. You can pray to the wormhole and fantasize about sexing yourself (i.e. the Farooq way).

OR, you can get your Switch pre-order in, get yourself and all the ladies serviced, and be a legit JCB (everyone except Floy, we gots to have the standards).

The choice is yours.

I am going with the JoyCons myself.

If 5 years ago I had told you guys that having sex with your self was going to be put forth as a plausible plan to escape the nazi's running the US would anyone have believed it?

Yes.

So Hightower turned down an extension from the Pats. Give that money to Butler and tag him...

Says who? Hightower to Houston confirmed?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom