• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
tannehill-great-throw-2.gif

Man, you guys are silly for hoping a console is going save us.

Our only hope is a wormhole to another universe just like ours except Hilary and Atlanta won (call it universe B). We then introduce ourselves to our universe B counterparts (if they exist), seduce ourselves, have sex with ourselves, and then kill our universe B counterparts.

The seduction makes it easier to kill your counterpart, ask yourself if a version of you came from another universe, wouldn't you be a little curious? The sex isn't required but this may be your only chance to have sex with yourself. Why do you have to kill your counterpart? Because that bastard is probably going to realize you came for his glorious life where the Nazis didn't win.
raw

I miss the Trent Truck era
Still waiting for the sex tape to drop, I know my boy can go.
its a thing

bionic77

The wind is growing stronger, the snow continues to rage on, and now there is thunder and lightning. I think this might be the end of times. Bionic was actually right. God has come to punish us.

Worth it though.
I am always right.

These fools always fight it though.

Bread

Banned
working from home sounds great if you hate your coworkers or have a terrible commute. neither apply to me so i don't see why i would do that.

Slo

The only problem with working form home is after a few days you start to feel like a hermit. If I worked from home full time I could see myself leaving the house every single night for no real reason.

The only problem with working form home is after a few days you start to feel like a hermit. If I worked from home full time I could see myself leaving the house every single night for no real reason.

My friend works from home full time and has been for a few years now, she hates it. She misses having coworkers and going out after work, she lives near my work so occasionally we go to lunch, so that helps.

working from home sounds great if you hate your coworkers or have a terrible commute. neither apply to me so i don't see why i would do that.

I like my co-workers but my commute is about an hour...I'd rather work from home. Of course I can work from home sometimes so that helps.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I work from home the only difference a blizzard causes is it guarantees I won't make any consultations that day in person, nor will I go visit my sister at the end of the day.

Keeping office and home life separate is important, which is why I don't goof off on my office PC. I make sure that while it has a good processor and tons of RAM it doesn't have a graphics card good enough to run anything. This office has a comfy ass chair, a printer, and well, a bed because it is also my second guest room! Plus sometimes you just need a nap.

I'm my own boss though so who gives a shit, as long as I get my work done its no problem.

bionic77

I am allowed to pretty much do whatever the fuck I want and I prefer to go to the office most of the time because I just like being there but I always have try to have one day a week where I work from home. Having the option is awesome like for today when the weather was shit.

You can wake up 15 minutes before 8. Don't have to shave. Put on the most comfortable clothes you have and you are in front of your computer at 8 sharp with some delicious coffee in one hand. Its amazing.

JABEE

i got my nes classic :')

thanks JB for the heads up!

it's already on a fed ex truck to my brother's place
both ways?

Nice! One shipped for me to arrive Saturday. The other one I ordered is still showing as "order received." I hope it comes through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom