• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindl

8 inches of snow and supposed 5-8 more hours of it...

I heard it got bumped up to 12-20. But it's weird, first I heard the majority was supposed to hit between 3AM-5AM this morning, but there was barely anything this morning and now the bad stuff is coming later
I had the AC on yesterday because it was like 90 here. Today it's sunny and 61

Boston is dealing with a blizzard and sub 20, where yesterday it was 55 and on Tuesday it was sleeting and 30

Slo

Seems like way too progressive of a place for you

You must be thinking of someone else.

tumblr_mrdr9aMbfm1r6mmg2o1_500.gif

bionic77

Nintendo is the Yahoo of 1999 of video game companies
Videogames were much better in the 90s.

So much more variety and more options. The console and PC experience were night and day in the 90s.

Right now you have the PC, two shitty versions of the PC (with paid online), and Trump level games on mobile phones.

You can kneel down and kiss the Trumps ring and just give up Fox (that is probably what the NFL wants you to do). Or you can fight back and resist in all areas of your life. Starting with the Switch!

PeterGAF

Banned
The wind is growing stronger, the snow continues to rage on, and now there is thunder and lightning. I think this might be the end of times. Bionic was actually right. God has come to punish us.

Worth it though.

MechDX

yes you are

you are worthy and all it will take is a 1st pick!!!

Early take: Jimmy is the best option for this team as it stands right now. Team is built to win now more than any other team, the risk though if you get him is pretty damn big. If he isnt the QB you expected heads will roll.

BOB has to have giant balls to make that move.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Go on.....

No that slut DM is going without me

Sorry Bread I do. :( I am not worthy of a sexy QB

I'm sure Paper or someone can make you an animu avatar

Or another animu maybe? We used to have more animu but they died out in the great cartoon culling of 2013

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Man, you guys are silly for hoping a console is going save us.

Our only hope is a wormhole to another universe just like ours except Hilary and Atlanta won (call it universe B). We then introduce ourselves to our universe B counterparts (if they exist), seduce ourselves, have sex with ourselves, and then kill our universe B counterparts.

The seduction makes it easier to kill your counterpart, ask yourself if a version of you came from another universe, wouldn't you be a little curious? The sex isn't required but this may be your only chance to have sex with yourself. Why do you have to kill your counterpart? Because that bastard is probably going to realize you came for his glorious life where the Nazis didn't win.

1381015720_Dramatic-Intense-Clapping-Reaction-Gif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom