• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I am allowed to pretty much do whatever the fuck I want and I prefer to go to the office most of the time because I just like being there but I always have try to have one day a week where I work from home. Having the option is awesome like for today when the weather was shit.

You can wake up 15 minutes before 8. Don't have to shave. Put on the most comfortable clothes you have and you are in front of your computer at 8 sharp with some delicious coffee in one hand. Its amazing.

Having your beverage of choice when you want it is amazing. Having the temperature just perfect, heaven. Having the perfect auditory experience for work (Music, silence, the sound of nature, whatever) is the best. Such things are the way of the Joyconboyz.

Slo

I am allowed to pretty much do whatever the fuck I want and I prefer to go to the office most of the time because I just like being there but I always have try to have one day a week where I work from home. Having the option is awesome like for today when the weather was shit.

You can wake up 15 minutes before 8. Don't have to shave. Put on the most comfortable clothes you have and you are in front of your computer at 8 sharp with some delicious coffee in one hand. Its amazing.

I'm "working from home" at this very moment. Two day beard, sweatpants, and a beverage of my choosing.

Not so bad.

bionic77

Having your beverage of choice when you want it is amazing. Having the temperature just perfect, heaven. Having the perfect auditory experience for work (Music, silence, the sound of nature, whatever) is the best. Such things are the way of the Joyconboyz.
JCBs definitely know how to do.

You definitely a fuckboy when you can somehow fuck up working from home.

JABEE

This is the most underrated part of working from home. Extra time to sleep.

You are living the dream.

gutshot

Best part about working from home is you can take a quick break to pop off into an alternate dimension, fuck your alternate self, then get back to your computer and your co-workers are none the wiser.

Best part about working from home is you can take a quick break to pop off into an alternate dimension, fuck your alternate self, then get back to your computer and your co-workers are none the wiser.
Farooq tries to be loose one time..

I stand by you Farooq.. let's Rick and Morty this shit and kill our other selves in a better dimension.

Farooq

Banned

Lol. Pretty good.

Farooq tries to be loose one time..

I stand by you Farooq.. let's Rick and Morty this shit and kill our other selves in a better dimension.

Lol. It's cool though, I bombed at comedy clubs several times, you can see why.

JABEE

No need for an alternate dimension!

:jnc

JABEE

I'm not sure I would want to fuck me

b9UgPlG.png

Fox wrong again.

I work from home. I set my own hours, my daughter sees me when she wakes up and I pick her up from school. I have more than enough time to get to my appointments in the day time, I wear pyjamas all day when not on interviews, and make more money than I ever did at a 9 to 5 job.

bionic77

Fox wrong again.

I work from home. I set my own hours, my daughter sees me when she wakes up and I pick her up from school. I have more than enough time to get to my appointments in the day time, I wear pyjamas all day when not on interviews, and make more money than I ever did at a 9 to 5 job.
Remember boyz he is very anti-Switch.

Look at his track record.

Just saying...

i shovel snow today. it's ass
I like doing this shit outside. Its free exercise.

My job has nothing physical about it so I like working on the yard, cleaning the driveway, etc. Probably would hate it if it was my job though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom