• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Man y'all werent kidding about the street fighter first person mode. Didnt even let the first gif loop before I exited the thread.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Man y'all werent kidding about the street fighter first person mode. Didnt even let the first gif loop before I exited the thread.

Me:

IgMyx.gif

WOW. I can't believe "NASTY" Grovo and the VERY dishonest media are trying BIGLY to spread their agendas. How about we get back to the real issues like Cam not picking up fumbles.

smh

BG wins one championship and suddenly he's gone full on Trumpianist.

The boy done lost himself in the fame and success.

MechDX

Who pays attention to that barstool sports bullshit? I tried to watch them on Comedy Central during the Super Bowl and it's just dumb

So Brady comes out today says he has like 6 or 7 years left, and now Edelman goes on nfln and says how legit Jimmy is and how he is going to be a stud. The cheat really has the machinery cranked up to try and get some suckers to trade for Jimmy.

PeterGAF

Banned
So Brady comes out today says he has like 6 or 7 years left, and now Edelman goes on nfln and says how legit Jimmy is and how he is going to be a stud. The cheat really has the machinery cranked up to try and get some suckers to trade for Jimmy.
I feel like Edelman only said that about Jimmy because he wants him gone so no one will possibly force Brady out. The bromance between those two is real to an actually weird degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom