• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes.

The off-season has well and truly arrived with Deacon his annual shitting on Bill the GM and the Pats' drafts.

I can almost smell the combine!

Super Bowl Legend Elite Cornerback Malcolm "Movie Star/Hero" Butler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Butler is awesome.

You could make a movie about pretty much any pats player and I'd watch it.

I'd love an adaptation of The Education of a Coach.

Who should play Malcolm?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

tmdorsey

Your back has like 95yds and 1 TD in the first half. But instead you try putting it in the hands of Cowardly Ryan. I'm sorry meng, but it is what it is.

It should hurt. FUCK the Falcons.

It's basically fuck Shanahan for not having any situational awareness when calling fucking plays and by extension fuck Quinn for not reigning Shanahan's ass in by making the executive decision to run clock.

Ryan couldn't have played much better in the game. His coaches and Freeman let him down.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Haason Reddick is being mocked all over the place, from the late first to the bottom of the third. I was hoping the Raiders could get him in the back half of the second, but I don't think he will be available there come draft day
At what position. I really like him, but haven't done a lot of study on him. He seems like a tweener based on his size.

You guys wanted Nintendo to get with the times? Well they finally listened.

Pay $20 dollars for DLC content you stupid ass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

Switch is.....bad???

H1p4Orm.gif

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
It's basically fuck Shanahan for not having any situational awareness when calling fucking plays and by extension fuck Quinn for not reigning Shanahan's ass in by making the executive decision to run clock.

Ryan couldn't have played much better in the game. His coaches and Freeman let him down.

Ryan deserves his share of the blame.

But I don't want to dig at the wound.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Oh now you done it. Pats fans gonna get you.

I don't wanna start a war, but I agree with deacon, a few SBs were lost due to bill the gm.

Also spin said earlier they never saddled Tom with garbage and that's just false. 2013 they put absolute trash out on that field with no backup plan in case gronk wasn't good to go and it killed them. Tom was slinging it to the corpse of Austin collie and kenbrill thompkins. Let's not forget bill saying fuuuuccckkkkk it and just not having a defensive coordinator for a few years, which just so happened to be a stretch of literal last ranked defenses, ones that boasted players like sterling Moore and our very own Julian edelman at cornerback.

His inability to draft or sign a wr, secondary, or pass rusher during that stretch left them with a shit defense and a good offense that could've been so much more with just 1 outside guy. It got so 1 dimensional and it relied on players staying healthy who just couldn't.

Hindl

We've reached the part of the offseason where AFC North team execs float crazy ideas out there knowing full well that the Browns are dumb enough to actually consider them

I mean, it's probably a better idea for the browns to take impact players at 1 and 12 rather than trade one for Jimmy G. Only bad part of that is trading back into the 1st to take a QB, when there will probably be one there at the top of the 2nd

Daryl Ruiter‏ @RuiterWrongFAN

For the 2,567,987,201st time: Art Modell fired Belichick AFTER moving the franchise to Baltimore.

Re:
NFL on ESPN‏ @ESPNNFL
ESPN is Fake News.
Me to ESPN: "you're fake news"

We've reached the part of the offseason where AFC North team execs float crazy ideas out there knowing full well that the Browns are dumb enough to actually consider them
1. Disrespectful you ignorant ass slut. 2. Webb isn't terrible. And we did coach him at the Senior Bowl, it's not a outrageously crazy idea.

ESPN is Fake News.
Me to ESPN: "you're fake news"

1. Disrespectful you ignorant ass slut. 2. Webb isn't terrible. And we did coach him at the Senior Bowl, it's not a outrageously crazy idea.

We've reached the part of the offseason where Browns fans defend the bad ideas that the Browns execute.

It's OK BG

We've reached the part of the offseason where Browns fans defend the bad ideas that the Browns execute.

It's OK BG

The Browns have produced the best results, fantastic results. Lying Grovo has low energy! Hue has done it!
WOW. I can't believe "NASTY" Grovo and the VERY dishonest media are trying BIGLY to spread their agendas. How about we get back to the real issues like Cam not picking up fumbles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom