• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Penny

" Would it be awkward at all to hand Brady the Trophy " Cowherd

" Not even for a second " Roger Goodell

giphy.gif

When I was a kid I had recorded WWF Superstars to watch when we got home from church on sunday and my dad made it a point to pause Yokozuna's butt splash to show me that he didn't actually smash his opponents but instead landed on his feet over them. My dad did not protect the business.
Why did Daddy Scooter do that Scooter?

You ignorant fool.

That is not what I said. I admitted to being an ignorant kid at one time. My eyes were opened during the NBA finals and I uncovered the truth about that bitch ass.
I understand..

Hunter S.

I think I might put all Pats fans in the off season thread behind my wall until they either lose the Championship or until months after victory when their Super Bowl hard on goes down. Ignoring them all.

For the sanity and safety of the citizens...

Hunter S.

Trevor Seimian turned down an invite to the Pro Bowl. lol hahaha.

I never have watched a pro bowl in my twenty something years of active fandom.

Bread

Banned
I think I might put all Pats fans in the off season thread behind my wall until they either lose the Championship or until months after victory when their Super Bowl hard on goes down. Ignoring them all.

For the sanity and safety of the citizens...
no one cares

MechDX

http://www.si.com/nfl/2017/01/25/nfl-breakout-players-to-watch-2017?xid=socialflow_twitter_si

Stars of the 2017 NFL season? 10 potential breakout players to watch

5. D.J. Reader, DT, Texans: Reader is the heir apparent to Vince Wilfork’s spot anchoring the Texans’ defensive line, and those are big shoes to fill, figuratively and literally. Reader saw time at multiple spots up front as a rookie, but the Texans are high on what he can do as a full-time nose tackle.

“He’s a really good young player that has a really good future," Houston coach Bill O’Brien said, via HoustonTexans.com, “as long as he continues to understand, ‘This is what it’s going to take for me to get to the level I want to get to as a player’ and [to] help us get to that level as a team.”

Kid had a great rookie season and was a steal in the 5th round.

JABEE

JoyConBoyz don't fuck around.

Hey man. I was a kid! That was back when I almost cried when my dad told me wrestling was fake and that a Jake's snake was not really venomous. I was like but you can see his blood!
Bionic wasn't very smart as a kid!

bionic77

We all knew that things would be horrible now that the Pats won the whitehouse but damn if it still isn't massively depressing watching your country devolve into some sort of banana republic.

Hope we make it to see the Switch..

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
We all knew that things would be horrible now that the Pats won the whitehouse but damn if it still isn't massively depressing watching your country devolve into some sort of banana republic.

This trump shit is killing my hype for the super bowl. It's not even him directly, it's that we (the country, the gop) can't even agree that he's despicable.

bionic77

This trump shit is killing my hype for the super bowl. It's not even him directly, it's that we (the country, the gop) can't even agree that he's despicable.
Yeah it's insane to think it but I might actually skip the SB this year.

Fuck the SB, fuck football, fuck Trump and especially and always fuck the New England Trumps.

brentech

It's pretty cool that we live in a land that is now attempting to silence scientists and press. It's only a matter of time before we start using military planes to drop pamphlets with facts about trump and his inauguration day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom