• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Yeah it's insane to think it but I might actually skip the SB this year.

Fuck the SB, fuck football, fuck Trump and especially and always fuck the New England Trumps.

If the 2000+ Pats are good at anything it is making the Surperb Owl fun to watch, love them or especially hate them.

They either win in spectacular fashion via cheating or lose in spectacular fashion to known cheaters.

bionic77

It's pretty cool that we live in a land that is now attempting to silence scientists and press. It's only a matter of time before we start using military planes to drop pamphlets with facts about trump and his inauguration day.
The Pats and Trump also want to punish protestors and the media.

Freedom!

BigAT

This trump shit is killing my hype for the super bowl. It's not even him directly, it's that we (the country, the gop) can't even agree that he's despicable.

Honestly, hating Trump should be a non-partisan belief and it's kind of disgusting that it isn't.

Bread

Banned
Me, gobias, and Dutch when grovo visits Breadstream HQ
evz41sD.gif

Did you guys know that Paul Pierce shit his pants during a game once and pretended to have a knee injury so he could leave the court and change?

#BostonCulture

bionic77

Did you guys know that Paul Pierce shit his pants during a game once and pretended to have a knee injury so he could leave the court and change?

#BostonCulture
This is not exactly the truth.

Pierce naturally plays and smells like shit.

He actually jizzed his pants and faked an injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom