• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

Hey JoyConBoyz

Do you understand the meaning of the word foreboding?

miamiviceexcl3.jpg

As in badness is happening right now!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
So our country seems to be on the verge of waking up 4 months too late. Hard to get excited.

Gungeon>isaac

This is like making me to choose whose my favorite child, and neither of them are gata nor redheaded! Love both of these games too much too choose! I do find Gungeon to have more engaging gameplay, but I find Issac to have more variety (aka never having a run feel quite the same) compared to Gungeon.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
In all seriousness switch for me at this point has Mario and taiko. I'll need more to be pushed over the edge, well see what the next dkc brings.

This is like making me to choose whose my favorite child, and neither of them are gata nor redheaded! Love both of these games too much too choose! I do find Gungeon to have more engaging gameplay, but I find Issac to have more variety (aka never having a run feel quite the same) compared to Gungeon.

Gungeon just has such amazing mechanics, but I do agree it gets stale after a buncha runs given how similar each one is. Also ammoconda is still harder than some later bosses imo.

In a way, the biggest Switch exclusive is 1-2 Switch besides Bomberman.

Pay $300+ for mini games brehs
I need to take this time to admit something to Bionic and my fellow JoyCon Cult. I'm actually not getting Switch at launch. I'd get it if I had the disposable income or time, but don't currently. Selling My preorder, I'll eventually get one sometime though. My only income at the moment is my Grad School assistantship. I'll get Horizon though with some Amazon credit.

I'll just let Bionics enthusiasm level service me

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm buying Isaac physically and won't even open it for a few months to see if it looks like it is heading out of print.

It's weird stuff like that that can sometimes earn you some coin.

Also getting Bomberman physically and Zelda Digitally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom