• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
🎼 just hold on, he's coming home 🎼🎤
0019379_22-larry-nance-hardwood-classic-swingman-jersey.jpeg

LarryNance5.jpg

A grown ass man with a plastic sword statue is not doing it.

It's not about the sword, it's about sending a message.

Do I need a Last Guardian Statue of which I'm quite embarrassed that I own it? No!

But did I still buy it to support the cause? Of fucking course!

Bionic is a poser.

bionic77

Why spend money on the statue when I can invest in more JoyCons?

You people are thinking last gen as usual.

You better evolve if you want to survive in the JoyCon era. Else you will be left behind as the old dude at the club sitting next to Scooter and DM.

Sanjuro

#blackkofy

Why spend money on the statue when I can invest in more JoyCons?

You people are thinking last gen as usual.

You better evolve if you want to survive in the JoyCon era. Else you will be left behind as the old dude at the club sitting next to Scooter and DM.

I didn't realize all of the accessories were also jacked in preorder hell. Wanted to get the Pro Controller so I can take my game to the next level.

bionic77

#blackkofy

I didn't realize all of the accessories were also jacked in preorder hell. Wanted to get the Pro Controller so I can take my game to the next level.
It's tough out there.

Demand is too high on JoyCons and JoyCon related accessories.

Be safe JCBs.

Jarnet87

If I buy a pro controller I could sell my Joycons. I call that doing it. Short of playing this thing on the toilet it is never leaving the dock.

Hindl

Jameis went to speak to school children yesterday and apparently told all the little girls to stfu and sit down.

That's DM's boy

Niners are close to trading for Cousins. I have a feeling that they are going to regret that.

Eh, they have the cap space and Cousins is a pretty underrated QB. Is he Top 5 material? No, but he's at least someone who can make plays, and is far better than any of the QBs coming out this year. At the very least he's a good guy to build around while you draft some project QB and coach him up until the rest of the team is ready. I'd probably just wait for FA though and compete there rather than give up a pick. It's probably not going to turn the 49ers around but there are worse moves they could make

Jarnet87

Jameis went to speak to school children yesterday and apparently told all the little girls to stfu and sit down.

He was trying to connect with a group of young hooligans who were not listening to his speech. This is the power of Jaboo, trying to reach out and motivate every youngster out there.

squicken

Damn, I was hoping Philly would cut Peters. But I guess Howie realized there's nothing out there and he probably has Peters at an under-market rate. Some bad players are going to get ridiculous money on the OL in FA

That's DM's boy

Eh, they have the cap space and Cousins is a pretty underrated QB. Is he Top 5 material? No, but he's at least someone who can make plays, and is far better than any of the QBs coming out this year. At the very least he's a good guy to build around while you draft some project QB and coach him up until the rest of the team is ready. I'd probably just wait for FA though and compete there rather than give up a pick. It's probably not going to turn the 49ers around but there are worse moves they could make

He'll be 29 when the season starts, he's not the kind of QB you build around imo. That the Skins are looking at trading him is refreshing if true, as it signals that the front office is realistic about where their roster is. Teams like Washington or SF are more than a Kirk Cousins away from being contenders.

Hindl

Damn, I was hoping Philly would cut Peters. But I guess Howie realized there's nothing out there and he probably has Peters at an under-market rate. Some bad players are going to get ridiculous money on the OL in FA

I don't think they were ever going to cut him. Even without a restructure, he's getting paid as the either 10th or 11th highest paid LT next year. He played like a Top 10 LT last year, and he was a constant on a line in flux. There's going to be some big changes to the interior of the line this year, I think pushing out Peters too and having Lane start at his new position, especially with that 2 year suspension, would've been disastrous. Plus I'm sure he'll take a restructure so he can get more money throughout the next two years.

He'll be 29 when the season starts, he's not the kind of QB you build around imo. That the Skins are looking at trading him is refreshing if true, as it signals that the front office is realistic about where their roster is. Teams like Washington or SF are more than a Kirk Cousins away from being contenders.

Damn I thought he was younger, that does change things. You're probably right, but I still think I'd do it if I were SF. At worst he's a QB that can get your franchise to tread water while you train up some talent, and that's a hell of a lot better than where SF's been the past two years

Jerruah pls listen to me. I'm gonna need you to take CrocMother and Bronx-man, bundle em up with some picks and send them to Cleveland. Take me with the Number 1 overall pick. Jerruah pls, I would love to post for your team.

"All my young boys, stand up. The ladies, sit down," Winston said, according to the Tampa Bay Times. "But all my boys, stand up. We strong, right? We strong! We strong, right? All my boys, tell me one time: I can do anything I put my mind to. Now, a lot of boys aren't supposed to be soft-spoken. You know what I'm saying? One day y'all are going to have a very deep voice like this [in deep voice]. One day, you'll have a very, very deep voice.

"But the ladies, they're supposed to be silent, polite, gentle. My men, my men [are] supposed to be strong. I want y'all to tell me what the third rule of life is: I can do anything I put my mind to."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom