• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot about Horizon. Nothing really seemed interesting from the previews I've seen so far. Some Raggedy Ann shit.
If I was under the impression that Horizon had a good story, I probably would have bought it already.

But the feeling I've gotten from reviews is that it basically doesn't (e.g. It is a video game). So I'll pick it up when the time is right.

In the meantime: Nier. Zelda.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
What do you play? I never got into it. I got a PSP and only played it at home and same goes for the DS with various Pokémon games. I just don't find it relaxing when playing in public.

Pretty wide variety, but either something on 3DS, mobile, or PC/Steam on my Surface Pro. An hour's long enough for either a few short games of something like a board game or card game app or a decent session of a longer strategy, sim, or RPG.

My commute's nowhere near as fabulous I'm afraid.

Sanjuro

I have no interest in Zelda either. I just got a half chub for some reason for the Switch and snagged one off a GAFer.

I haven't played anything in a couple months. I don't know if I can still go. :-(

MechDX

Been fighting for two days with the drain in my bathroom sink. Couldn't get the new drain to sit right and not leak. Finally got that bastard in.

#DoinIt

bionic77

I am all for ultra blu ray support. But the current selection is terrible.
I feel you need a huge fucking tv to take advantage. We are really at a diminishing level of returns .

Sound is always way more noticeable to me and even for that you need a nice setup.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Stealth brag?

I'd hate to have 2 hours of total commute time but if I had to have it...that's a nice way to go

It's about an hour and 50 minutes each way door-to-door. Short drive to the terminal, waiting for the boat to leave, then after it docks walking to the metro line to get to the office.

Would likely be slightly faster if I just drove in, but who would want to sit in traffic all day when you can just sit on a boat with a fully stocked bar.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It's about an hour and 50 minutes each way door-to-door. Short drive to the terminal, waiting for the boat to leave, then after it docks walking to the metro line to get to the office.

Would likely be slightly faster if I just drove in, but who would want to sit in traffic all day when you can just sit on a boat with a fully stocked bar.

4507ace7c32e16d9a82fcd34fb665583.gif

Now you're just rubbing it in

I guess you have to have some kind of perk for spending a fortune on housing!

Bread

Banned
even if you can play video games you're spending 4 hours of your day getting to and from work

why are you jealous of this wienku

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
even if you can play video games you're spending 4 hours of your day getting to and from work

why are you jealous of this wienku

Oh didn't see the "each way" part

Yeah that's super super shitty and reminds me of my commute when I lived way out in Conroe in Houston and driving to the Energy Corridor.

That was kidney stone level agony.

Hindl

It's 72 in Boston in February, but I still see mounds of snow on the ground from the blizzard a few weeks ago. Shit's weird

Jarnet87

Paying full price for a triple A game is like drafting a a RB in the first round, where's the value. Only a prospect like Zelda deserves that first round grade AKA 60 bucks.

Spinluck

I have no interest in Zelda either. I just got a half chub for some reason for the Switch and snagged one off a GAFer.

I haven't played anything in a couple months. I don't know if I can still go. :-(

Sanjo pls. You will end up selling your Switch after a week

I finally forced myself to stop buying CEs a few years ago when I realized all the statues and artbooks and shit I get from it end up just laying around until I eventually throw them out

I really only ever buy them for the artbooks, (I love artbooks) I usually give away all the extra crap to my sister/cousins.

I have a problem :(

75 degrees out - perfect tennis weather!

...15 MPH winds

OHIO PLS

I miss Tennis :( I don't even know where my racket is

Jarnet87

I bought the CE for Final Fantasy 14 because it gave players an extra few days before the launch. Needless to say it they got the last laugh.

Tom Penny

My commute sucks. It's 20 minutes to my lot then a five minute walk to the building.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom