• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammer24

Banned
My braces are fucking killing me.

Took me kind 40 minutes to eat dinner.

After tightening they're the worst :(

Just puree everything and use this:

49199_02.jpg

Duxxy3

Yea, usually March 2 or 3.

I think they're trying to space things out to keep media and fan attention.

Camp>Pre-season>Regular season>Playoffs>Pro Bowl>Super Bowl>Free agency>Draft>Post draft FA>Camp...

It's post draft that football really goes away, at least for me. At least we have E3.

bionic77

The German Word, translated literally, is beak mug. Developed for the infirm and men with moustaches.
There is also something called a neti pot that looks a lot like that which is basically a ripoff of an indian invention that allows you pour salt water down your nasal cavity to clear out all the shit.

It works well but make sure you use purified water or else you might get some amoebas on the brain. Also makes a mess and looks disgusting. But I can put up with that when it works...

Hammer24

Banned
There is also something called a neti pot that looks a lot like that which is basically a ripoff of an indian invention that allows you pour salt water down your nasal cavity to clear out all the shit.

It works well but make sure you use purified water or else you might get some amoebas on the brain. Also makes a mess and looks disgusting. But I can put up with that when it works...

This Design here is more than a hundred years old, when every man wanted to look like the German emperor and not get sticky stuff in their wellgroomed facial hair when drinking.

bionic77

This Design here is more than a hundred years old, when every man wanted to look like the German emperor and not get sticky stuff in their wellgroomed facial hair when drinking.
I could be wrong but I think the Indian one is also more than a hundred years old.

But the American ripoff and tv marketing is a very recent phenomenon.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I don't blame Chip at all for going 2-14. I blame them having probably the worst roster in the NFL right now. It's either them or the Jets, the Browns and Bears are clearly a step ahead.

Jarnet87

That desync joy con issue. Even more reason to get a pro, Target 3/3 8:00 AM I will be throwing bows at fools trying to get my hands on the premier controller to play Zelda.

bionic77

When you're too busy getting serviced, you miss some things.

How was Nintendo supposed to know that their controllers occasionally don't work?
That shit is not uncommon at launch. PS3 and 4 both had the same issue and it was fixed via firmware.

That's the price you pay to be an early adapter.

Fortunately JCBs ain't no bitches and we ain't afraid to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom