• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
giphy.gif

BI8mBGZ.png

My friend just messaged me about this

TX Parks & Wildlife
@TPWDnews
The weather station at Falcon State Park in deep #SouthTexas recorded 107 degrees yesterday...in February. #txwx

we gonna die

‏@AdamHBeasley 5m5 minutes ago
More
The Dolphins will have seven picks in April's draft despite trading for Leonte Carroo and Julius Thomas.

Cool (even though those were stupid trades)

@AdamHBeasley 7m7 minutes ago
More
Important bit of info: NFL is allowing teams to trade compensatory picks in 2017. So the Dolphins can wheel and deal.

We doing it!

Mindlog

If BreadStream were to be involved in a scandal I don't believe it would be defended as vigorously as PewDiePie. Like every other thread someone has their dick out for PDP.

Slo

If BreadStream were to be involved in a scandal I don't believe it would be defended as vigorously as PewDiePie. Like every other thread someone has their dick out for PDP.

Breadstream has never turned a profit. It's an obvious ponzi scheme.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
MK8 online (150cc) is so brutal. Positions 3-9 are a vortex of fuckery, if you don't get out ahead early you might as well just drive backwards

E: what am I saying, y'all know this already

200cc is where it's at!

I thought you were going to say that the solution is to only race on Baby Park so that everyone's always in the vortex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom