• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindl

Man with the absolute deluge of Zelda news and impressions I forgot about Horizon. That game still looks really fucking cool, I really need to pick that up soon. I need more time to play games, the industry is kneecapping itself releasing all this shit at once

bionic77

Man with the absolute deluge of Zelda news and impressions I forgot about Horizon. That game still looks really fucking cool, I really need to pick that up soon. I need more time to play games, the industry is kneecapping itself releasing all this shit at once
When the Boyz and our friends are getting it done playing the game of the generation we need to take a moment out of our busy Joycon lives to remember those less fortunate who are not going to get to play this game.

The Gregs, the Gatas, the Scooters and all of the other undesireables. We can't forget the people left behind. Don't hold it against them that they were not smart enough, wealthy enough or great enough to secure their Switch in January. No, we need to be the bigger men and take pity on these miserable wretches who may never know the true meaning of happiness and thank Switch everyday for helping us to get there.

Bread

Banned
greg i'm losing patience with my rocket league teammates, i need to move up to the big leagues with you and tdr where i can be the worst player on my team again

Greg

greg i'm losing patience with my rocket league teammates, i need to move up to the big leagues with you and tdr where i can be the worst player on my team again
let's goooooo

When the Boyz and our friends are getting it done playing the game of the generation we need to take a moment out of our busy Joycon lives to remember those less fortunate who are not going to get to play this game.

The Gregs, the Gatas, the Scooters and all of the other undesireables. We can't forget the people left behind. Don't hold it against them that they were not smart enough, wealthy enough or great enough to secure their Switch in January. No, we need to be the bigger men and take pity on these miserable wretches who may never know the true meaning of happiness and thank Switch everyday for helping us to get there.
bionic pls

Greg

I won't promise to remember you or any other undesirables left behind once we Boyz ascend to the next level, but take solace in this Greg.

You have my pity.
you won't find true happiness in a gaming console

just know that I'll be here for you when you're back to watching YouTube videos on PS4

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Amy Adams is still doin' it.

Not sure if she's still doing it as well as Salma Hayek though

giphy.gif

bionic77

you won't find true happiness in a gaming console

just know that I'll be here for you when you're back to watching YouTube videos on PS4
The PS4 is a dust collector at my house.

I tried Rocket League last night with some of my friends (local play). It was fun but everyone was more interested in the arcade. Sorry Greg. I tried.

jbug617

Banned
Peter Kings thinks the Browns should trade the 12th pick and 65th pick for Jimmy.
Though I continue to think the Patriots won’t trade Garoppolo, I’d offer the Patriots the 12th and 65th picks for him. (This is only if the Browns really like Garoppolo, which I hear they do.) No other team in the league will offer such a lucrative package, and even if Bill Belichick doesn’t want to trade him, it’s likely he’d be tempted by that deal.

I know that so many Browns fans are anti-Garoppolo because of his limited sample size, and I understand that, and I get that the 12th and 65th picks in a very good draft should be Day 1 contributors. But there’s also the matter here of hoarding draft picks, and becoming slaves to them. Cleveland fans have gotten used to the draft being their Super Bowl. It’s time to sacrifice something significant to get a quarterback. If there’s a QB you love available in April, no package is too rich to get him.
http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2017/02/27/nfl-draft-mike-mayock-combine-top-prospects-peter-king

effzee

Wii U version it is for me.

Just found out I'll owe a significant amount in taxes and well can't buy a system for just 1 game.

MechDX

Peter Kings thinks the Browns should trade the 12th pick and 65th pick for Jimmy.

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2017/02/27/nfl-draft-mike-mayock-combine-top-prospects-peter-king

If you like him that much just wait a year for him to be a free agent. Browns are not competing this season. Use all those picks to build a team then sign Jimmy next year.

If Jimmy RE-signs with the Pats I would question his drive to be a starter in this league. Brady is playing 3-4 more years according to him

Jarnet87

if the Browns are influenced by a homeless guy on the street to make their draft pick, then we can already assume Jimmy will be stinking it up in a Browns uni next year. I hereby declare all mock drafts should now mock the Patriots at 12.

MechDX

patrickVerified account‏@PatDStat 6m6 minutes ago
More
Mayock says T.J. Watt has what it take to make drops and make the transition to 3-4 OLB. #NFLDraft

Named after a Texan Legend and a Texan demigod.

The MMQBVerified account
‏@theMMQB

.@MikeMayock to @SI_PeterKing: T.J. Watt's game is similar to @ClayMatthews52. "Has a motor that just won't stop."
http://trib.al/id1ZEGO

C5rbmGOVMAELu8V.jpg:large

Draft TJ and trade for Derek! I want all the Watt's!

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I need to beat Persona 3 Portable first but holy shit it's such a slog after Persona 4 Golden.

Wanted to play Persona Q also when that was done

You definitely should have played P3P first because of that. 4 is far more rounded out.

And I'd recommend skipping PQ. It really doesn't add anything in terms of story and the later dungeons are a giant slog/pain in the ass. Gameplay is mighty different than the other two. It's like a combination of EO and Persona's battle system.

MechDX

patrickVerified account‏@PatDStat 41s41 seconds ago
More
Mayock QBs with 1st round grades.
Kizer, Watson, Trubisky, Mahomes.

None are in his top 10. #NFLDraft

Only one draft guys opinion but damn.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
You definitely should have played P3P first because of that. 4 is far more rounded out.

And I'd recommend skipping PQ. It really doesn't add anything in terms of story and the later dungeons are a giant slog/pain in the ass. Gameplay is mighty different than the other two. It's like a combination of EO and Persona's battle system.

It quite simply plays too well to be a Persona game, having real ass dungeons and difficult fights (from time to time, you can still break it like an egg shell)

bionic77

If you could only play one game for the rest of your life what would it be*?

I am torn between Super Metroid and ChronoTrigger myself. I still think they are my two favorite games in a gaming career that spans several decades and many hundreds of games.

* This is a pre-Switch question because shit won't be fair after Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom