• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantomex

Bionic got Antonio paid. Bionic, which one are you?

C5tI7NqUwAAPMOs.jpg

bionic77

Bionic got Antonio paid. Bionic, which one are you?
To quote myself: Antonio Brown got Antonio Brown paid. He was the one waking up at 5am to hit the gym. He was the one putting up historic numbers. I am just a friend (don't call me an agent). All I do is make sure that big brother and the cabal of Trumpers that run the NFL don't interfere with him getting what he deserved. I am basically doing the Lord's work but I am not a certified or an ordained priest. Instead I do it because I love doing the right thing almost as much as I love my clients.

cashman

Banned
NFL players should definitely be getting paid more when you account for all the revenue the NFL bring in compared to the MLB and NBA

To quote myself: Antonio Brown got Antonio Brown paid. He was the one waking up at 5am to hit the gym. He was the one putting up historic numbers. I am just a friend (don't call me an agent). All I do is make sure that big brother and the cabal of Trumpers that run the NFL don't interfere with him getting what he deserved. I am basically doing the Lord's work but I am not a certified or an ordained priest. Instead I do it because I love doing the right thing almost as much as I love my clients.

We need your skills to make sure Lonzo Ball ends up a Laker.

Sanjuro

I had a few friends who worked with Martin Lawrence (DMczaf).

He required a fresh pair of underwear every day of shooting or he would throw a fit.

bionic77

Martin Lawrence was once so good at comedy that he shamed Chris Rock to become the comedian he became.

DM would be lucky to be confused with Sinbad. He ain't no Martin and to suggest otherwise is an insult to greatness.

Fantomex

If you could only play one game for the rest of your life what would it be*?

I am torn between Super Metroid and ChronoTrigger myself. I still think they are my two favorite games in a gaming career that spans several decades and many hundreds of games.

* This is a pre-Switch question because shit won't be fair after Friday.

That would probably GTAV or Mass Effect 2. However I really think Zelda is going to change that. I had to stop watching previews, it was that beautiful that I didn't want to ruin it.

WedgeX

Banned
Speaking of Martin, can we appreciate Blue Streak for a moment? I have not seen it since...1998...but it was amazing at the time.

Martin Lawrence was once so good at comedy that he shamed Chris Rock to become the comedian he became.

DM would be lucky to be confused with Sinbad. He ain't no Martin and to suggest otherwise is an insult to greatness.

It's all relative though. He's our Sinbad, much like Gata is the NFL-GAF version of Eddie Furlong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom