• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you could only play one game for the rest of your life what would it be*?

I am torn between Super Metroid and ChronoTrigger myself. I still think they are my two favorite games in a gaming career that spans several decades and many hundreds of games.

* This is a pre-Switch question because shit won't be fair after Friday.

Chrono Trigger, I play that at least once a year anyways.

bionic77

Chrono Trigger, I play that at least once a year anyways.
I must have beaten it at least 30 times and yet if I started tomorrow on my DS or SNES (or anything other than the PS1, I hate it on that console fuck loading) I would get ensnared 2 hours in and have to finish it several times in that play through.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu

I am torn between Super Metroid and ChronoTrigger myself. I still think they are my two favorite games in a gaming career that spans several decades and many hundreds of games.

Super Metroid without hesitation.

MechDX

Jayson BraddockVerified account‏@JaysonBraddock 17m17 minutes ago
More
NFL front offices need to look back at the top 12 picks in the 2011 draft when trying to force QBs as the picks.

Jayson BraddockVerified account‏@JaysonBraddock 16m16 minutes ago
More
Jayson Braddock Retweeted Jayson Braddock
Every team found a franchise piece except for the 3 teams that forced QBs (outside of Cam).

(Aldon Smith was on his way, before off-field)

Jayson BraddockVerified account‏@JaysonBraddock 15m15 minutes ago
More
2011 NFL Draft top 12 picks

QBs:
Newton
Locker
Gabbert
Ponder

Non-QBs:
Von
Dareus
AJ
Peterson
Julio
Aldon
Tyron
Watt

Knew the 2011 draft was historically good but damn. Those QB's after Cam....

Tom Penny

Probably Path of Exile since it cost almost nothing and they are constantly adding new content and you can always get more loot in loot games. I don't think i could play any stand alone single player game forever that wasn't an RPG or a shooter.

Pepiope

Rocket league. Ez question.

BigAT

This sounds like something you'd say at an AA meeting.

It should be paired with this picture.

"As of today, I am officially a former Cleveland Brown."

shawshank2.jpg

MechDX

My HTC M8 battery is dying holds a charge only about 4 hours before it needs charging. What is the current best phone I can get from ATT. I have an upgrade available.

Hindl

I will always remember the 2011 draft, because we got the only terrible edge rusher out of an absolutely stacked class.

Pfft that's nothing. We drafted a 26 year old Guard that decided he wanted to be a firefighter more than a football player 3 years in

MechDX

I will always remember the 2011 draft, because we got the only terrible edge rusher out of an absolutely stacked class.

Pfft that's nothing. We drafted a 26 year old Guard that decided he wanted to be a firefighter more than a football player 3 years in

All we got was that Watt guy

I think iPhone for iOS and that Google phone for Android.

That's a Gata like answer

bionic77

The Pixel isn't even on AT&T so yeah very gata like.
Isn't the Pixel the best Android phone out though?

I am not an Android guy just trying to be helpful!

I don't think it really matters what phone you have anymore, just down to personal preference. I have all Apple computers so for me I really love how the phone integrates with my computers with shit like taking calls and text messages.

Upon further consideration Mech should see what phone Brock has and get the complete opposite. I would assume Brock is a basic bitch with the latest ass smartphone so the phone for Mech should be a flip phone.

Adam Schefter
‏Verified account @AdamSchefter

Following
More
Steelers and Antonio Brown have reached agreement on deal to make him highest paid WR in NFL, per sources.

bionic77

Galaxy S7 is the 2ND best. Can get that from Best Buy with a free wireless charging dock, extra memory card and a $100 Best Buy Gift Card.

Should I?
You will be happy with any modern phone.

They all the same.

For me I just want the battery. My nephew has the S7 and it's battery seems iffy. Keep that in my mind.

Only choices are the LG V20 , SAMSUNG S7 and iPhone. I have never owned an Apple product ever

I have the G5 and I love it,

I also wouldn't get the first generation pixel. The next one will be way better

My sister has it and she loves it,

Isn't the Pixel the best Android phone out though?

I am not an Android guy just trying to be helpful!

I don't think it really matters what phone you have anymore, just down to personal preference. I have all Apple computers so for me I really love how the phone integrates with my computers with shit like taking calls and text messages.

Upon further consideration Mech should see what phone Brock has and get the complete opposite. I would assume Brock is a basic bitch with the latest ass smartphone so the phone for Mech should be a flip phone.

Yeah it doesn't, most flagship phones are all the same minus a few details that aren't really important to most people,

MechDX

You will be happy with any modern phone.

They all the same.

For me I just want the battery. My nephew has the S7 and it's battery seems iffy. Keep that in my mind.

I don't want another battery issue anytime soon. The V20 has a removable battery which is pretty damn nice IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom